Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2000 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

I sat here and watched this whole thing man she is such a goddess. Her drive, even the way she speaks to the people around her she’s just sweet and humble. She was already a legend in the making at that point. And those vocals!!!!! Ugh I love all the little adlips and riffs she was doing. And that bodyyyyyy!!!! My gawd such a perfect human being.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Tetris said:

Btw, does anybody know who the tall blonde backup dancer is??? He’s wearing an orange muscle tank and navy pants and is the guy who touches her waist and talks about the “v lines.” He’s too muscular to be Wade. But he’s hot as hell. 

Brandon. I think. He was her dancer from the BOMT-Oops era. He also has a cameo in crossroads. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

This was always my favorite performance from her. I still remember how everyone was talking about it. She had such a great story at the time with this performance, it was the first time she truly transitioned into **** Britney ("I'm not that innocent"). Of course she got some blow back from parents who thought she looked like she was naked.

I think she performs so much better in rehearsal, but I think its the camera angles, they never capture how perfectly she executes the choreography in live performances/videos because of the cuts... every slight hip movement, the way she bends her knees, power in her turns, its honestly beautiful. She was such a great performer.

• Love 3