Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2000 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

So many thoughts:

1. INCREDIBLE footage.. what a freaking treat! seeing behind the scenes for these iconic performances

2. how tall is wade Robson? dude looks massive

3. she was already a seasoned pro at 18 

4. the live performance of oops ended up being their most perfect take. you can tell some of the timing was slightly off in these rehearsals

5. who is the hero leaking this after 21 years?? what else exists and is being kept under wraps??

6. relating to #5 I hope we eventually get to see BOMT era concert footage, whether concerts themselves or rehearsals. it's a crime that none of that (#1 single / #1 album) tour was professionally recorded

7. never noticed the spider leg look of that raised platform at these VMAs

8. she was already DWAD era ripped here, good lord

• Love 5

OMG I'm literally tearing, it's like seeing an old friend again, her signing, her dancing, her control:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

It breaks my heart how a lot of people only focused and cared about her ******* outfit when she had worked so hard to put this epic performance together, the world doesn't deserve her beautiful soul :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 8

Seeing her actually be able to speak to the team members and have creative input is so nice.  She really did have a lot of creative control in the beginning which is why she was so iconic and good at her job.

It must have been so miserable and draining to have that all stripped away and just being a puppet to what they want her to do.

I can't wait until she's free again so she can get that fire and love her music and work again.

• Love 7

I knew it was hard, but never THIS hard. SO much work involved, I feel exhausted just watching this, she was a professional and she was only 18. Also, can we talk about the fact that she is so controlling and perfectionist but manages to be humble at the same time? And that's why I fell in love with her in the first place. And she NAILED the live performance! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I knew it was hard, but never THIS hard. SO much work involved, I feel exhausted just watching this, she was a professional and she was only 18. Also, can we talk about the fact that she is so controlling and perfectionist but manages to be humble at the same time? And that's why I fell in love with her in the first place. And she NAILED the live performance! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Same, that's why I love her, so humble yet a Titan

• Love 1