Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2000 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

If you watch the whole 50 minutes its really interesting to see how she interacts with people around her and just how sweet she is. These videos have honestly opened my eyes to how she really is more than any documentary or interview probably ever could. Also the live vocals are way better than I ever would have expected.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Chloe321 said:

Thank you!!  Why does whoever had this decide to leak it now 🤔🤔  I love watching the behind the scenes stuff.

apparently Britney's vault I think it was them, decided to leak the three rehearsal videos because it was the anniversary of their website or account or something, but I think it also coincided with Jamie's petition to terminate the conservatorship, or idek because we get so many news each week, I don't remember what happened when lol

• 1 month later...

omfg!!! How did I miss this??!! This is my favorite Britney performance EVER but I somehow missed watching this when it came out about 2 freakin months ago!!!!!

I know  I'm late but...

1. I knew she was singing LIVE throughout the entire song, despite the backtrack being  very loud ( which is what Britney wanted)

2. She sounds so freaking good.

3. I am so excited.

4. Having the studio audio of this performance was something I always wanted but I never thought that I would get to hear and see rehearsal footage of this performance.

5. Godney is REAL. She is everything I thought she was back in the day.

6. This is like someone telling me that Santa isn't real but then Santa leaks a video to tell me that he's real! Godney is real!

7. Watching her DO THIS??!! She is rehearsing her moves during her down time to make sure its epic!!!

8. THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1