Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2000 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

It is impressive that at every camera angle it looks good. Every moment is a beautiful photo.

PS: the relationship with WADE. Seeing this, their "supposed" relationship is more understandable. And it is logic, if they spent hours and hours together, and it is seen that they complemented each other perfectly in the artistic.

1. fINALLY WE HAVE A CLEAR STUDIO VERSION FROM THE REMIX!!!

2. She seemed off during many of these rehearsals? Like she didn't care during this one.

3. The way she ATE the live performance after seeing these rehearsals shows HOW MUCH OF A PRO SHE IS.

4. Love the control (freak) she has! "Where's the audio, man" 

BRITMAS IS EARLYYY I CANT WAIT UNTIL SHE'S FREE AND SEE ALL THE LEAKS

• Love 1

The vocals, the rehearsal my god! People often tend to forget that she used to perform at small malls prior to her BOMT release in just 2 years she made history, she's the definition of a self made women. 

She was born for it, she wasn't lucky she made herself this kinda fame is still to be replicated globally. 

• Love 5

Watched the whole thing. So fascinating to see candid behind the scenes like that - literally just a camera rolling while they’re all having a regular day at work. I feel so dumb, I had NO idea that they got to rehearse this much on stage for VMA performances. But it makes sense considering how many elements need to be coordinated. My dumb *** thought they did a couple run throughs on stage, one dress rehearsal, and then final performance!

The various effortless live vocals for Satisfaction were sooo satisfying! Especially the “I can’t get noOoO” at 1:50 that she only did the one time. 

I definitely appreciate this Oops remix way more now than I ever did before! I used to think it was kind of lame that all the electric guitars and rock elements were added as if that made it better/more “real” than pure pop music.

I also thought it was interesting hearing her talk about how the bra was going to be more padded to make her ***** bigger! Hahah

Really paying attention to the set/lighting and backup dancers’ street clothes brought me back sooo hard to millennium aesthetic and being in early middle school thinking that’s what cool and modern was. The set is like Crash Bandicoot brought to life.

• Love 4