Never-before-seen footage from Britney's 2000 VMAs dress rehearsal surfaces

8 hours ago, Tetris said:

Btw, does anybody know who the tall blonde backup dancer is??? He’s wearing an orange muscle tank and navy pants and is the guy who touches her waist and talks about the “v lines.” He’s too muscular to be Wade. But he’s hot as hell. 

Brandon Henschel, he is still a dancer and he's also married to Melissa Schuman from Dream (early 2000's girl group who was around when Britney was) Melissa has talked about how he and Britney were friends for years and they totally support the #FreeBritney movement <3

• Love 1
  • Like 1

OMG this is incredible, she's so perfect. I love her so much.

That was my favorite performance ever, it's more than that now. 

Best Oops remix, we can now have at its best quality. We need to find that video in 1080p at least (someone made up an emergency link in Message with everyone on that post)

Best leak ever. I'm so happy to see the Britney I fell in love with just there working her *** off and seeing her being so nice with everyone. I'm sad to what they did to her that was one of the best Human that Earth ever carried.

So what I'm understanding there is that the camera event happened there and not at the Oops video shot, or she's just remembering the moment cause I can hear "ouch ouch" x2 at 40.55m, followed by "Oops the camera fell from the sky".

• Love 1

Even when she's marking the moves and doing them softer, she looks great, so fluid, so confident. In fact, sometimes she seems even more confident  -- even with her vocals when she marks it's great -- she's singing along with the pre-recorded track, not full out, but her tonality and pitch was much better than when she performed live... Even back then, she gets a little anxious singing live and it throws her off it seems. This is my favorite performance ever.

• Love 2

I couldn't stop watching the whole thing. THIS is the reason the world fell in love with Britney, and I'm sure she will become a CHER like icon and have a similar career trajectory. She will come back at some point, and it will most likely be breaking all records of the century if she does a stadium tour possibly even Madonna's because everyone would go out to see her based on the interest in her case alone. 

She's so patient as well, and this is probably the day of since it's a dress rehearsal, and she keep singing each time. Her voice is still so pure and clear here during this time!

This rehearsal took so long and they redid it so many times (the part when she ripped off the outfit) because Britney was being very specific about when she wanted to sing isolated and she wanted that part to be live. So they were going over and over so the vocals and her choreography were on point. It's so impressive how long  just that pre-chorus took for that to flow how it did. She was an athlete!

At around 24:03 she told the sound guy "so, I want more track if you can for oops". It's so sad how strained her voice was! This is why her voice damaged, because she was really stressing herself singing live and dancing so hard. The vocal stamina needed to endure that with her grueling schedule was too much. 

Team Con wouldn't like 25:05 where she can't even have time to change, showing how much they made her work. 

29:52 "God it takes a lot out of me doing this number"  this needs to be used in court. 

Also, imagine Britney is leaking this. I mean... these are DVD archives lol, she probably has them in her garage! 

• Love 1