Sam Asghari spotted shopping for rings at Cartier

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

On 9/3/2021 at 8:42 AM, Endlessstan said:

I love how people on this site think they know better than Britney herself when it comes to her love life. 

She was the one who chose to marry kfed. Sometimes when u care about someone, the more loving thing to do is be truthful rather than just tell them what they want to hear. Many people spot the red flags with Sam. It’s not just people being jealous or petty. 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

She was the one who chose to marry kfed. Sometimes when u care about someone, the more loving thing to do is be truthful rather than just tell them what they want to hear. Many people spot the red flags with Sam. It’s not just people being jealous or petty. 

15 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

It’s not truthful though because no one really knows anything on this site. The reality is no one actually knows Sam’s true intentions with Britney better than Britney herself. Also, Britney has grown a lot since K-Fed. She’s about to be 40. I think she can fend for herself.