Sam Asghari spotted shopping for rings at Cartier

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

IF it is an engagement ring, the fact HE is paying for it is a good sign IMO but I don’t think he’d be stupid enough to buy something like that in the open,  he could be buying her a gift just because he wants to or he’s also got a mom and sisters, maybe one of them has a birthday coming up or maybe something for himself.

For all we know, he was perusing all forms of jewelry, not just rings, but a necklace wouldn’t make for a headline.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

And of course the paps were there to document it. If you can't see right through this it's because you don't want to :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

This!

Plus, photos were taken by BACKGRID. Team con hires this firm all the time for staged photos! I'm sorry Sam's lovers, but I'm personally done with his BS. I'm not on the fence anymore in regards to him.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

That said, why he was allowed within the walls of the c-ship remains a mystery.

Yep. It's been in my mind as well since they started dating. Not that Im trying to be a loony or a conspiracy theorist or anything but yeah, still suspicious (not just to me I see) that they can take her kids, her phone, her money away, but not the boy toy she met a a mv shooting. Again, nothing against that persian daddy. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

This!

Plus, photos were taken by BACKGRID. Team con hires this firm all the time for staged photos! I'm sorry Sam's lovers, but I'm personally done with his BS. I'm not on the fence anymore in regards to him.

Backgrid don't take photos. They're a clearing house for paparazzi photos which is why their name is on a lot of celebrity pics.

Some of you guys need to get a grip, we get it you don't like him.

Don't act like paps aren't following EVERYONE close to Britney and ofcourse you're going to pick out a ring in person and not online.

Britney is a big girl, she's not stupid like some of you clearly think. 

Let her live her life and be with whoever the hell she wants.

• Love 3