Britney posts about her love for New York: that was my home, that was my everything

12 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Awh how i wish she still has her penthouse in NYC. She could go there all the time 

it was available for rent in 2016 https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/www.architecturaldigest.com/gallery/britney-spears-new-york-apartment-listed/amp

I'm so desperate now because since yesterday I've been looking for this video where they show her apartment in NY, but now I can't find it.

I think it was either Britney herself, or her brother, but they do like a tour through all the rooms, and I think either he or she mentions that she doesn't like Bryan's cat. And now I feel like I imagined all of that, but I think that it could've been for something like TRL or some sort of documentary or special or something like that, but I cannot find it :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

All that appears when I google her brother is that infamous interview where he talked about the conservatorship. 

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm so desperate now because since yesterday I've been looking for this video where they show her apartment in NY, but now I can't find it.

I think it was either Britney herself, or her brother, but they do like a tour through all the rooms, and I think either he or she mentions that she doesn't like Bryan's cat. And now I feel like I imagined all of that, but I think that it could've been for something like TRL or some sort of documentary or special or something like that, but I cannot find it :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

All that appears when I google her brother is that infamous interview where he talked about the conservatorship. 

Oh damn I’ve never seen that! Would love to see it :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

9 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Oh damn I’ve never seen that! Would love to see it :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

the more I try to remember, the more I think I dreamed all of it though :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

my first thought is that it was Bryan the one making the tour through the house, but I feel like at some point Britney shows up, so I'm not sure, or maybe this was like a recorded segment and they show it to Britney or something like that, but I can't remember :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I don't know if it was with the TRL guy, Quddus or whatever was his name, or if it was with Carson, or if it was something like the Behind the Music specials, or stuff like that. 

But I remember that bit, about Britney not being too fond of Bryan's cat, but I don't remember if she is the one that says it, or it's him. I even think the cat was grey, but maybe I'm just making up everything :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I hope someone can remember it and tell me I'm not crazy 

27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

wasn't that her gym? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

No I could have sworn I read somewhere that Lynne allegedly mentioned in her memoir that Britney allegedly left a candle burning and went out and it set the place on fire. I believe it was in New York but I could be wrong. There’s gotta be someone who knows about this to confirm :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

No I could have sworn I read somewhere that Lynn allegedly mentioned in her memoir that Britney allegedly left a candle burning and went out and it set the place on fire. I believe it was in New York but I could be wrong. There’s gotta be someone who knows about this to confirm :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

that happened, yeah, in 2003. i think she talks about it in the diane sawyer interview, yeah. no one got hurt

• Love 1

Her caption is very Alice in Wonderland in regards to how we see reality, or what we think reality is which can often be misleading because of bias. God, I'd love to have a conversation with her at 2 in the morning when all the weird and wonderful conversations air themselves. I imagine some of the stuff she has gone through with her mind she has experienced things that are mindblowing to listen to. This woman is DEEP!

“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” - William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

“The man who comes back through the Door in the Wall will never be quite the same as the man who went out. He will be wiser but less sure, happier but less self-satisfied, humbler in acknowledging his ignorance yet better equipped to understand the relationship of words to things, of systematic reasoning to the unfathomable mystery which it tries, forever vainly, to comprehend” - Aldous Huxley, The Doors of Perception

Serve up some more philosophical meatballs, Britney, I am here to learn!

200.gif

• Love 2
  • Like 1