Britney posts about her love for New York: that was my home, that was my everything

28 minutes ago, Alio said:

Wait this door SCREAMS PARIS !!  Like half of the doors of my neighborhood here in the 15th district of Paris looks like this :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

But hey I love New york too :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

A lot of doors look like this in soho/noho. But the pic does look European bc of the balcony :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, _lebot said:

A lot of doors look like this in soho/noho. But the pic does look European bc of the balcony :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

well I visited New York a long time ago and there were some European elements in some neighborhoods yes but...this picture is Paris in a nutshell from the blinds, the street, the iron art at the window (I litterally have the same iron thing at my window) and the sign that says Marcel, just the whole thing ..I mean Frenchney is a thing  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: She needs to come back :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

(...and I need to go back to NY :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay: )

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

but even if she talks about New York doors she is free to post Paris door too

its related and there is no science that prohibits her to write about one city and post the door of an other

moreover, she talks about the mystery of doors in general

Yup. 

She lived in NY for more than a year?! I didn't remember that...

1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

Love that she hits back at the people that call her crazy in the last sentence 

britney-car-my-prerogative.gif?w=500&q=75

1 hour ago, Alio said:

Wait this door SCREAMS PARIS !!  Like half of the doors of my neighborhood here in the 15th district of Paris looks like this :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

WERK! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Haha 2