The Weeknd's New Album is Inspired by 'Toxic' and 'Everytime'

Legends only! The Weeknd's new album will take influence from a couple of In The Zone tracks.

During a new episode of his Apple Music 1 radio show Memento Mori, The Weeknd played "Everytime" and "Toxic." According to a description of the new episode, The Weeknd played "a mix of music that showcases tracks inspiring the new Dawn era."

Weeknd also RTed "Toxic" (screenshot below).

In the Zone Stans Rise, Weeknd new album is inspired by the best! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

'She has no impact' :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

E8ine3lWEAcTnEk?format=jpg&name=large

weekiz.jpg.983ad0096065b1253a256a7f191081ff.jpg

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

I honestly always thought he was paying extra attention to her more than anything. He was the closest to her afterall

i dont buy that excuse. just stand the *** up. everybody else is standing up so what makes you so special to be sitting down. even Whiz Khalifa stood up when the camera zoomed on him because he knew it was extremely disrespectful to be sitting down like whatever.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I recall when Abel said he wanted to produce for a female singer and collectively we all said "BRITNEY!!". I am so down for this. I would love for B to get out of the C-ship (or at least the guidance of JS) and let him craft her the dopest Britney record we've ever heard. Y'all, I don't even think we can begin to comprehend the level of genius that would arise. :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

I recall when Abel said he wanted to produce for a female singer and collectively we all said "BRITNEY!!". I am so down for this. I would love for B to get out of the C-ship (or at least the guidance of JS) and let him craft her the dopest Britney record we've ever heard. Y'all, I don't even think we can begin to comprehend the level of genius that would arise. :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

In all honesty it would be insane. Britney makes the best music when she is mad

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Who is Abel, is he a producer for this new album?

Btw if this is true, it would be great for Britney (if she gets out of c-ship and if she WANTS TO!) to be a feature on The Weeknd's song from that new album. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block