Mathew Rosengart requests earlier August hearing date - or at the very least suspension of Jamie until next court hearing in September

Just now, mmseventy said:

This is disgusting. Imagine working at your job, earning your vacation days, having PLENTY of money to take a nice vacation, and then being told by your boss, no, that doesn’t sound necessary. And you couldn’t even quit that toxic job because the boss is also the boss of your whole damn LIFE somehow. It makes me want to cry thinking about it. My mental health would absolutely crumble.

I can't believe this, I just finished reading the whole court papers and I hate this family - just imagine a multi millionaire can't even take a vacay :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Love 6

Positive vibes that tomorrow is the day they finally remove Jamie even if it’s only temporary pending the investigation-when that would absolutely prove he does need to be removed. No way the court can keep denying this right. Even her trash lawyer was saying Jamie needed to be removed. With all the statement of facts and proof Rosengart is providing how can the courts deny it.  

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2