Mathew Rosengart requests earlier August hearing date - or at the very least suspension of Jamie until next court hearing in September

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

This is awesome but TMZ is such trash...Like why even mention Britney hates Lynn just as much as her Dad? They really are paid by Jamie jesus 

i agree with you 100%, but I'm also pretty sure its true, I highly doubt Britney loves Lynn as a mother, she had 13 years to do something and didn't, but was seen enjoying Britney's money with Jamie and JL the whole time :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 1

Jamie still being a controlling Idiot thinking he has time… then boom Matthew is like, nah let’s did this tomorrow. :gunney:

Penny better do something instead of holding up the status quo of how corrupt the probate courts are. She has made no direct move to protect the conservatee. Disgusting. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

He won’t take cases on unless he knows he will win. Our beloved Britney will be free soon. And I hope Cher is going to be the the first one to pick her up in a car, fly her to St. Tropez, and let her eat ice cream until her heart is content. Then Cher can have Britney live with her. I honestly think she would be a wonderful mother figure to Britney who has nothing to gain from her. Britney will have so much healing to do after all of this. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Prachi said:

I loathe Jamie so much!

Serious question, from a strategic pov; How the **** is Jamie Spears thinking? I mean, literally, the whole world is watching you right now. You might think he would at least to play his cards right, now that the cat is out of the bag. My my my...freaking stupid.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, samblakejacobs said:

Serious question, from a strategic pov; How the **** is Jamie Spears thinking? I mean, literally, the whole world is watching you right now. You might think he would at least to play his cards right, now that the cat is out of the bag. My my my...freaking stupid.

I feel, he knows all this but dragging it - he doesn't want to let go of the C-ship as Britney said it herself 'he loves to have control over someone powerful as me'. 

He's just at this point dragging it, and now Britney will never even reconnect with him so in the end he's gonna lose it all. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

He said 'Every day matters' :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Now that's what I want to hear. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: No more "b*by s*eps" messy excuses and 6 months delays.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

1 hour ago, s&m said:

BTW Where are the people that were saying that he was doing nothing? :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Holding him accountable isn't a bad thing, especially given the fact that Britney had been defenceless in court against her abusers from the very beginning.

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Hiding under their rocks again :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Is that the same rock "Kingham" apologists are hiding under? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2

I didn't notice this when I first read the documents, but is Rosengart suggesting that Vivian and Holland & Knights "media matters" fee can be tied to a smear campaign against Jodi? 

This is going to get so messy.

Take Vivian down, please!

Screenshot-20210805-213842-Samsung-Inter

• Like 6