INSIDER : Meet the 15 key players involved in the Britney Spears conservatorship case

Reading this makes me happy, rosengarts and Rubin are criminal investigators in both their fields!!!!

Jamie and Co is going down, 

my only fear is the judge won’t appoint Rubin because she’s afraid of what he might find potentially against her!

so certain Brenda penny and reva goetz have been paid off from Britney’s estate 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Rik said:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Jamie loves her sister and has been here since the start. She will be here before and after a hashtag. :jamie_lynn_grape:  This conservatorship doesn’t matter to her…. It doesn’t affect her either way. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: She just wants to be a normal trustee of what could be up to 900 million dollar fortune :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: (USD ofc)

She’s actually so broke btw :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: and she totally vacations in 5 star hotels instead of Britney’s vacation home :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

btw buy her new book :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

And she also just wants to become an Auntie to a million Marxian Babies too!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

isnt she the sweetest 

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

Ha! Lou finally mentioned in another article!

It’s a list of 15 people and yet still a bunch of missing names. We are going to need them to do a 20 or 25 list or something. It makes you feel awful for Britney, because she’s surrounded by so many people that are a part of this in some way. At least she has Rosengart now.

• Love 9