INSIDER : Meet the 15 key players involved in the Britney Spears conservatorship case

Spears didn't have a right to hire her own lawyer. 

This. This gets me every time.

Serial killers can hire they attorneys, rapists, terrorists and child abusers (let's see how many of those will be retracted by BH) can hire they attorneys.

Yet, someone who had a breakdown (and who wouldn't in her situation) CANT? F that! What kind of twisted sick law is that.

GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, bas che said:

Needs more Jamie Lynn and her brother too. Wasn’t there another family friend / business manager? I forgot her name but she was sitting next to Britney in one of the tributes in an awards show in 2016-2017. 

I think you're talking about the women in this video. I know one is named robin greenhill but I don't remember the blonde's name

On 8/2/2021 at 9:49 PM, SlayOut said:

Sam Lutfi and Kevin Federline must be relieved that they weren’t mentioned! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:
But Loucifer being mentioned… :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

yea idk why kevin isn't mentioned

Him filing for full custody during her initial 30 day **** hold is the direct reason she was able to be bribed into a conservatorship. 

• Like 2