Jon Eardley Letter to Britney BEFORE CONSERVATORSHIP

On 7/30/2021 at 6:09 PM, nthenwkiss said:

I personally believe it could’ve been overlooked in a different situation or person, but I feel like these people WANTED him disbarred and used this to send a message that they are not to be messed with.

We have to think about how the committee hearing the disbarment matter came to obtain this letter.  

If it was sent to Britney in Jan '08 (as another exhaler pointed out the day before the second 5150 was initiated) it stands to reason this was found.  Either in her incoming mail or in the house when the conservators started sorting through her personal mail/documents.  

Individuals that have an interest or stake or are otherwise aggrieved can petition to have members of the bar disciplined, upto and including centure and disbarment.  

This reeks of Team Con.  James wouldn't have known, but Lou would have.  This letter was a specific and real time threat to their plan.  

It wouldn't have been a matter to have been overlooked, the fact that it was found is at issue.  

That's just my two cents, though 

• Like 3

Heartbreaking, but I heard/knew this before. The situation always broke my heart and everything he said would happen did happen. These people need to be in prison and never see the light of day ever again. They are all evil, and all for money. I hope Lou Taylor rots in Hell for eternity and if there's a Hell, that tramp will burn. I can't wait to see all of them in jail and exposed by everyone. There's no hiding!

• Love 4
On 7/30/2021 at 7:33 PM, generation glory said:

This is NOT a new discovery.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I know it took 11 years to get fans to realize something about the conservatorship situation is wrong. There’s been red flags from as far back as I can remember. The Free Britney movement sprang from the whistleblower VM. (Thank God for him!!)

But, It took another 2 years to get the rest of the world to wake up. Things take time. But, I swear!! Sometimes I stop and say to myself, “Where the hell have you all been?!!!” :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:
Eardley’s letter has been posted on this forum before too!!!:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:I guess I have to be patient and remind myself that other people are just catching on. But, sometimes it’s like, oh God!:embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Yep. I've been screaming about this corruption for years and no one (even some fans) cared to listen. But I'm glad people have finally woken up. It's why I have so much respect for Jordan who had a platform and used it.

• Love 5
  • Leader
On 7/30/2021 at 3:02 PM, phareezy said:

If this is real, this just makes me even sadder for her. THIS was the help she needed back then. Can't even imagine how helpless she must have felt knowing exactly what they were trying to do to her and not being able to stop it. I hope these people never see sunlight again.

Also, the point about her kids being taken from her when they needed her most. They didn't just mess up Britney's life, they messed with her kids too. All over money. It's sick.

This is 100% real. I found my post about it from January 2009 :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 4
14 hours ago, kgid said:

We have to think about how the committee hearing the disbarment matter came to obtain this letter.  

If it was sent to Britney in Jan '08 (as another exhaler pointed out the day before the second 5150 was initiated) it stands to reason this was found.  Either in her incoming mail or in the house when the conservators started sorting through her personal mail/documents.  

Individuals that have an interest or stake or are otherwise aggrieved can petition to have members of the bar disciplined, upto and including centure and disbarment.  

This reeks of Team Con.  James wouldn't have known, but Lou would have.  This letter was a specific and real time threat to their plan.  

It wouldn't have been a matter to have been overlooked, the fact that it was found is at issue.  

That's just my two cents, though 

The letter was found in a Mercedes that Britney was leasing but that was being driven by Sam Lutfi.

The letter was found by Blair Berk...Who happened to be a criminal defense attorney who Britney consulted with in February 2007, just before she entered rehab for the third and final time.

Berk was later hired by Jamie, and she was instrumental is creating the conservatorship based on her past interactions with Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Again, it's not magic that Jon Eardley knew what was about to happen to her.

He was hired by Sam Lutfi.

There are good reasons why I suspect Lutfi was actually working for Team CON and was not actually looking out for Britney's best interests.

Every single thing that Lutfi does gives them all the more reason to clamp down harder on her...Leaving a letter from a lawyer who is, a) soliciting her business, and b) making promises he has no way of keeping, in a car that didn't belong to him, where a criminal defence attorney just happened to find it? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

At best, Lutfi and Eardley were bumbling amateurs...At worst, they were setting her up to fail in the worst way possible.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The letter was found in a Mercedes that Britney was leasing but that was being driven by Sam Lutfi.

The letter was found by Blair Berk...Who happened to be a criminal defense attorney who Britney consulted with in February 2007, just before she entered rehab for the third and final time.

Berk was later hired by Jamie, and she was instrumental is creating the conservatorship based on her past interactions with Britney.

Figures...

That's all I'm getting at.  For the severe and long term consequence of disbarment to be a thing, you have to have a complaining party(s). 

Im certainly no fan of Mr. Lutfi's, but burying an advocating attorney who had been practicing since 1987 (according to the California State Bar Association) because of their proposed and possible advocation is low.  

This letter being an ethical violation not withstanding, I choose to believe his stated motivation and intention that she was about to be bamboozled and buried with the narrative being constructed against her.  

Free Britney.  Then... And because we can't undo the past, free Britney NOW.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kgid said:

Figures...

That's all I'm getting at.  For the severe and long term consequence of disbarment to be a thing, you have to have a complaining party(s). 

Im certainly no fan of Mr. Lutfi's, but burying an advocating attorney who had been practicing since 1987 (according to the California State Bar Association) because of their proposed and possible advocation is low.  

This letter being an ethical violation not withstanding, I choose to believe his stated motivation and intention that she was about to be bamboozled and buried with the narrative being constructed against her.  

Free Britney.  Then... And because we can't undo the past, free Britney NOW.

Perhaps if Eardley had been working on his own it may have turned out better for him (and Britney).

I suspect it was the fact that he was working with Lutfi was what motivated them to go after him.

• Love 1

They entrapped Britney then pulled a coup to completely take over her life. This was very well orchestrated.

They = Mark Vincent Kaplan, Kevin Federline, Sam Lutfi, Jamie Spears, The Spears’, Andrew Wallet, Lou Taylor, Larry Rudolph, Dr. Nadel, Jdg. Scott Gordon, a team of attorneys, Harvey Levin via TMZ, X17Online, Reva Goetz, Michael Sands, paparazzi, shady psychiatrists/Dr.’s, the LAPD, and the California probate court system. Just to name a few.

They are all guilty and complicit of robbing Britney of 13 years of her life, battering her spirit (Thank God she’s strong enough to hold on and fight back!!!) stripping her of her autonomy, basic civil rights, draining her finances and denying her maternal rights to her 2 children!!! LOCK THEM ALL UP!!

As mentioned before, Lutfi and Sands were working on behalf of Kaplan prior to going rogue. They either felt this **** was too messed up even for them OR they were being strategic by jumping from Team Kaplan/KFed to Team Britney. They ended up screwing  themselves and Britney in the process.

Too bad that Lutfi was used by the Spears & conservatorship players as a scapegoat and Sands died so strangely. Lutfi is still a sleaze ball. He’s always inserting himself into this. He should just shut up and go away but his ego won’t allow it. He didn’t help matters much then or now. We all know what he’s done to other people. His slate will never be clean. 

I pray that Britney will be released from this ****ty conservatorship she was unlawfully locked into by wicked people with ulterior motives. I pray that Britney lives to tell all the secrets and her truth to the world.

Free Britney 

• Love 6
On 7/30/2021 at 5:02 PM, phareezy said:

If this is real, this just makes me even sadder for her. THIS was the help she needed back then. Can't even imagine how helpless she must have felt knowing exactly what they were trying to do to her and not being able to stop it. I hope these people never see sunlight again.

Also, the point about her kids being taken from her when they needed her most. They didn't just mess up Britney's life, they messed with her kids too. All over money. It's sick.

The whole situation its a script for a real life horror movie to be honest, my heart breaks for Britney, I can't, my deepest admiration to her spirit

• Love 3
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Again, it's not magic that Jon Eardley knew what was about to happen to her.

He was hired by Sam Lutfi.

There are good reasons why I suspect Lutfi was actually working for Team CON and was not actually looking out for Britney's best interests.

Every single thing that Lutfi does gives them all the more reason to clamp down harder on her...Leaving a letter from a lawyer who is, a) soliciting her business, and b) making promises he has no way of keeping, in a car that didn't belong to him, where a criminal defence attorney just happened to find it? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

At best, Lutfi and Eardley were bumbling amateurs...At worst, they were setting her up to fail in the worst way possible.

I mean Britney must have had her reasons to trust him. We heard on the voicemail that she contacted him to represent her

I have faith that justice will ultimately prevail for Britney. I think she will get her revenge on those who wronged her. Including k fed and his attorney. Britney holds all the cards in her hand. If/when she chooses to do a tell all interview this  will be one of the most anticipated interviews in history. If she goes scorched earth (which she will) NOONE will remain unscathed. Not only does she have the truth on her side she has public sympathy. Even people who aren’t fans of hers and think she’s bizarre agree that what is being done is wrong. Everyone’s looking to see her win. The public is going to tear apart everyone who wronged her. And all That money that was lost will be recouped in no time. She could prob demand a $100 million book deal. This **** transcends pop news.. this is a human rights story that will be in law books forever. She can capitalize on this in ways that can make her the biggest force in the industry. Again. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

They entrapped Britney then pulled a coup to completely take over her life. This was very well orchestrated.

They = Mark Vincent Kaplan, Kevin Federline, Sam Lutfi, Jamie Spears, The Spears’, Andrew Wallet, Lou Taylor, Larry Rudolph, Dr. Nadel, Jdg. Scott Gordon, a team of attorneys, Harvey Levin via TMZ, X17Online, Reva Goetz, Michael Sands, paparazzi, shady psychiatrists/Dr.’s, the LAPD, and the California probate court system. Just to name a few.

They are all guilty and complicit of robbing Britney of 13 years of her life, battering her spirit (Thank God she’s strong enough to hold on and fight back!!!) stripping her of her autonomy, basic civil rights, draining her finances and denying her maternal rights to her 2 children!!! LOCK THEM ALL UP!!

As mentioned before, Lutfi and Sands were working on behalf of Kaplan prior to going rogue. They either felt this **** was too messed up even for them OR they were being strategic by jumping from Team Kaplan/KFed to Team Britney. They ended up screwing  themselves and Britney in the process.

Too bad that Lutfi was used by the Spears & conservatorship players as a scapegoat and Sands died so strangely. Lutfi is still a sleaze ball. He’s always inserting himself into this. He should just shut up and go away but his ego won’t allow it. He didn’t help matters much then or now. We all know what he’s done to other people. His slate will never be clean. 

I pray that Britney will be released from this ****ty conservatorship she was unlawfully locked into by wicked people with ulterior motives. I pray that Britney lives to tell all the secrets and her truth to the world.

Free Britney 

Well said.

Her parents and Kevin are sick people. What they did for money and power. It’s gonna come back hard on them. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

I mean Britney must have had her reasons to trust him. We heard on the voicemail that she contacted him to represent her

Britney trusted a whole long list of people throughout 2007 that she never should have.

Isaac Cohen. Sam Lutfi. Shannon Funk. Adnan Ghalib. 

She was isolating herself from industry professionals and anyone who told her "no" and was allowing grifters in who never should have been within her sphere.

• Love 3

I mean, i put in google "Jon Eardley Britney" because i dont know who is he, and there is some news from 2008 and 2009 even from Spain like:

Lawyer tells Britney: 'Your civil rights were violated' - NMEhttps://www.nme.com › news › music

2 feb 2009

Britney Spears' “Cries for Help” Lead to Three-Year ...https://www.rollingstone.com › music

29 abr 2009

El abogado de Britney Spears denuncia violación de los derechos humanos ...https://www.publico.es › actualidad › abogado-britney-...

23 feb 2008

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

• Love 1

This is all hard for us to read...but I can't just IMAGINE how she must be feeling after all those years, she's unbelievable strong, mostly would probably suicide in her place, this woman has an insane willpower and spirit, especially a beautiful innocent heart. We can't undo 13 years of suffering but we can try to keep fighting to stop ALL OF THIS and take everyone down. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2