Jon Eardley Letter to Britney BEFORE CONSERVATORSHIP

On 7/31/2021 at 9:40 AM, PokemonSpears said:

wasn't he given a restraining order? 

Yes daddy Spears lawyers accused Sam Lutfi and lawyer Jon Eardley of conspiring together to disrupt the conservatorship,   The leaked voicemail from Britney Spears back in 2009  where she said she was scared of her father trying to take her kids was a message left for Jon Eardley, Sam lutfi later used the voicemail in court to prove Britney was being held against her will but AGAIN the judge sided with Spears team, they said the voicemail was fake. Without even getting a professional opinion. Jon Eardley was mocked online and media reports said his claims were bizzare. 

https://www.tmz.com/2012/07/05/britney-spear***-manager-sam-lutfi-lawyer-jon-eardle

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-cries-for-help-lead-to-three-year-restraining-orders-for-ex-manager-lawyer-103538/

Rollingstone has an article around that time titled "Britney Spears cries for help leads to 3 year restraining orders"

"Never before in the history of the world has a restraining order been issued against someone who merely responded to cries for help,” Lutfi’s lawyer Bryan Freedman said in regards to the order against lawyer Jon Eardley. 

• Like 1
On 7/30/2021 at 6:45 PM, breaktheice91 said:

I think he was disbarred but I don’t know the details about why. This is crazy 

If I'm not mistaken it was judge Reva Goetz that started the process of his disbarment after he tried to move Britney's case to federal court with an appeal. He first got a restraining order then was disbarred, and I remember some B fans being team Jamie at the time and now look where we are he was right all the time and could've prevented many of Britney's abuse and traumas if he'd succeeded in moving the case to federal court. 

• Like 1
On 7/31/2021 at 7:55 PM, benko said:

Wow, this is crazy! But it all came a bit too late. It reads like he genuinely cared and even stated he wanted no publicity or money. Such a shame. The fact he could foresee what was to come, which all happened so suddenly after this.

People seem to overlook Kfed's involvement in all this. It all needs fully investigating. 

This isn't new information

https://www.nme.com/news/music/britney-spears-112-1313209

They knew about the letter since 2009, apparently it's why Jon Eardley got the restraining order 

"In a letter sent in January 2008, Eardley tells Spears that her civil rights were violated and that she is being bled dry by her parents. He also says that her children are being used as pawns"

On 7/30/2021 at 6:03 PM, Letines79 said:

This is the first time we are seeing in official documentation ‘multiple personality disorder’ so this is what they were alleging at the time and perhaps throughout 

I think this makes it even more clear that they (team con) are lying about this secret diagnosis that they claim explains explains everything. Not that she should be in a cship even if she does have one of these disorders, but they’ve hinted at everything from multiple personality disorder (now DID), bipolar, paranoid schizophrenia, and dementia. It’s sad that the cship has likely done way more damage on her mental health than whatever was happening before it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Miley6676 said:

I think this makes it even more clear that they (team con) are lying about this secret diagnosis that they claim explains explains everything. Not that she should be in a cship even if she does have one of these disorders, but they’ve hinted at everything from multiple personality disorder (now DID), bipolar, paranoid schizophrenia, and dementia. It’s sad that the cship has likely done way more damage on her mental health than whatever was happening before it. 

The timing is interesting...That diagnoses likely came just three days before Eardley's letter.

Jan. 25, 2008 - Britney visits Dr. Deborah Nadel for the first time after the family court forces her to undergo a psychological evaluation.

Jan. 28, 2008 - Lynne and Jamie Spears arrive at Britney's house in separate cars at around 10 pm after hearing Britney and Sam Lutfi were fighting and that Britney was crying.

"Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdol and Seroquel. He told us that he puts them in her food that that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days (she had been sleeping.) He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her ***** to heal her brain."

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney trusted a whole long list of people throughout 2007 that she never should have.

Isaac Cohen. Sam Lutfi. Shannon Funk. Adnan Ghalib. 

She was isolating herself from industry professionals and anyone who told her "no" and was allowing grifters in who never should have been within her sphere.

fair enough

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Catalin said:

Bump. 

Where is this man, does any of guys know? Is he okay? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I believr he was mentioned in one of the docs right? Or where did we hear from him recently i cant recall, but i remember some fans wanted to look into him cuz wherever it was that he got mentioned they said no one knew where he was after he got disbarred, i really think we should try and help him 

• Love 3
On 7/30/2021 at 5:15 PM, Almost Mystical said:

Wow where did you get this? It’s heartbreaking to see that Jon Eardley ended up disbarred from California court just because she’s trying to help our Brit.

Reva Goetz must be tripping for not thinking we won’t get her after all these years. Please don’t die yet Reva, we have to put you in jail first. :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

Reva needs to be in jail for the rest of her life. She’s ruined so many others 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 8/1/2021 at 2:47 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Again, it's not magic that Jon Eardley knew what was about to happen to her.

He was hired by Sam Lutfi.

There are good reasons why I suspect Lutfi was actually working for Team CON and was not actually looking out for Britney's best interests.

Every single thing that Lutfi does gives them all the more reason to clamp down harder on her...Leaving a letter from a lawyer who is, a) soliciting her business, and b) making promises he has no way of keeping, in a car that didn't belong to him, where a criminal defence attorney just happened to find it? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

At best, Lutfi and Eardley were bumbling amateurs...At worst, they were setting her up to fail in the worst way possible.

I agree 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't think Eardley was a bad person...I think he was likely being CON'd by Lutfi.

Kind an innocent bystander, if you will.

I sorta feel like u might be the rolling stones journalist now. With the dark hair that met brit in the bathroom. Ur knowledge....and ur preaching...we are not worthy of ur brain queen