Jon Eardley Letter to Britney BEFORE CONSERVATORSHIP

10 minutes ago, WickedWitchy said:

Someone with US law expertise please explain the bold part.

HOW tf is it possible for a lawyer to be disbarred for offering advice to potential client??

What the heck?

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/professional_responsibility/publications/model_rules_of_professional_conduct/rule_7_3_direct_contact_with_prospective_clients/

(a) “Solicitation” or “solicit” denotes a communication initiated by or on behalf of a lawyer or law firm that is directed to a specific person the lawyer knows or reasonably should know needs legal services in a particular matter and that offers to provide, or reasonably can be understood as offering to provide, legal services for that matter.

(b) A lawyer shall not solicit professional employment by live person-to-person contact when a significant motive for the lawyer’s doing so is the lawyer’s or law firm’s pecuniary gain, unless the contact is with a:

(1) lawyer;

(2) person who has a family, close personal, or prior business or professional relationship with the lawyer or law firm; or

(3) person who routinely uses for business purposes the type of legal services offered by the lawyer.

(c) A lawyer shall not solicit professional employment even when not otherwise prohibited by paragraph (b), if:

(1) the target of the solicitation has made known to the lawyer a desire not to be solicited by the lawyer; or

(2) the solicitation involves coercion, duress or harassment.

(d) This Rule does not prohibit communications authorized by law or ordered by a court or other tribunal.

(e) Notwithstanding the prohibitions in this Rule, a lawyer may participate with a prepaid or group legal service plan operated by an organization not owned or directed by the lawyer that uses live person-to-person contact to enroll members or sell subscriptions for the plan from persons who are not known to need legal services in a particular matter covered by the plan.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I think this letter is the exhibit to his disbarment - the documents stating why he was disbarred said he solicited Britney Spears as a client; I think they are referencing this letter.

Oh wow thank you for explaining. I don’t know much about US law but that sounds like an extreme punishment especially when you compare him to that useless, walking conflict of interest Ingham. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, nthenwkiss said:

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/professional_responsibility/publications/model_rules_of_professional_conduct/rule_7_3_direct_contact_with_prospective_clients/

a) “Solicitation” or “solicit” denotes a communication initiated by or on behalf of a lawyer or law firm that is directed to a specific person the lawyer knows or reasonably should know needs legal services in a particular matter and that offers to provide, or reasonably can be understood as offering to provide, legal services for that matter.

(b) A lawyer shall not solicit professional employment by live person-to-person contact when a significant motive for the lawyer’s doing so is the lawyer’s or law firm’s pecuniary gain, unless the contact is with a:

(1) lawyer;

(2) person who has a family, close personal, or prior business or professional relationship with the lawyer or law firm; or

(3) person who routinely uses for business purposes the type of legal services offered by the lawyer.

(c) A lawyer shall not solicit professional employment even when not otherwise prohibited by paragraph (b), if:

(1) the target of the solicitation has made known to the lawyer a desire not to be solicited by the lawyer; or

(2) the solicitation involves coercion, duress or harassment.

(d) This Rule does not prohibit communications authorized by law or ordered by a court or other tribunal.

(e) Notwithstanding the prohibitions in this Rule, a lawyer may participate with a prepaid or group legal service plan operated by an organization not owned or directed by the lawyer that uses live person-to-person contact to enroll members or sell subscriptions for the plan from persons who are not known to need legal services in a particular matter covered by the plan.

Bless you, the stuff I learn on the daily on this site is amazing tbqh 
:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, breaktheice91 said:

Oh wow thank you for explaining. I don’t know much about US law but that sounds like an extreme punishment especially when you compare him to that useless, walking conflict of interest Ingham. 

I personally believe it could’ve been overlooked in a different situation or person, but I feel like these people WANTED him disbarred and used this to send a message that they are not to be messed with.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, ifuseekleon said:

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

how any of them sleep at night is beyond me

trash, all of them 

they deserve every single thing that's coming to them

seeing the way things are going justice will be served and that makes me SO happy; rosengart has A LOT of work to do and many years of work ahead.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Let's hope Rosengart won't end up being just an another Hollywood attorney of darkness in an already existing gang. At this point, nothing would surprise me anymore. 

GT LAW will not fail, that firm is huge and we have nothing to worry about with them; also notice from the transcript that he always mentions that he is from GT; also in the documents filed, Rosengart is signing on behalf of GT LAW; and during those small recaps he does after hearings he says “my firm and I”. Trust me they want this to go well. I have first hand experience with that law firm with their Miami branch and you have no idea how big and powerful they are. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

There is no hope for humanity if justice is not served. They all need to pay for their corrupt and evil actions. This is so beyond terrible. Treating a woman like trash just because they’re too lazy to work for their dollar. All they care about in life is money. They are evil. They are hypocrites. They cannot lay in bed and bid goodnight and say I love you to loved ones because all they truly care about is money. Britney Spears is not a person nor was she ever because people are horrible. All they do is hate on her and all they see is money. 

• Love 7

Isn't this the letter than Blair Berk found in the Mercedes that Britney had just bought and that Lutfi was driving at the time?

I've only skimmed it...But he's making some claims in it that are either just not true, or that he had no way of knowing without further evidence.

I don't know...But I really don't think Britney would have been any better off with this guy...I mean, he's knowingly breaking laws before he even got started. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

She needed a professional like Rosengart — right from the beginning.

• Love 1
  • Like 1