Jamie Lynn shooting the cover for her upcoming Memoir!

1 hour ago, David Rose said:

who would even buy this lol. I cant...

It’s a very calculated move on her part as pre Free Britney no one would of cared and this would of flopped hard

… but now, with the current interest in the c-ship and her troubled relationship with Brit, there will be a lot of public curiosity in this and people will want to see what she’ll say about Brit and the whole situation.

Which sucks as she once again profiting off her sister by putting this out at this time when people are talking about Britney.

I hope Brit drags the book on the gram.

:gunney:

• Like 2

I don't hate her because I don't preach hatred but I honestly dislike her a lot, I'm sure every story has a different point of view and we may not know them yet BUT using a reference of one her sisters songs and releasing this NOW it just makes look her even worse. I think she just spent most of this year trying to defend herself...

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Another pic... Welp, why do all those people look so happy to be there 🤷🏼 (I've blanked children's faces in case it gets BH in trouble)

IMG-20210727-134012.jpg

You can tell Jamie Lynn was crying, before the shoot they were all like, “you’re so done after this, #cancelled you better ******* enjoy it while you can. Smile everyone!”

📸 

17 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

How did she even get a publishing deal? :flop_britney_candies:

She’s just another failed teen actor, BORING!

I’d rather read a book from Lindsay Lohan or Amanda Bynes.

How does she STILL have 2 million followers on Instagram?? Who wants to support someone who ignored the abuse and exploitation of her sister?

• Like 1