Jamie Lynn shooting the cover for her upcoming Memoir!

Is that the picture she's going for on the front cover? Why can't she try and smile at least? If she thinks that is a serious and sultry look she's very much mistaken. Girl has a face like a butcher's bench and it scares the hell out of me. Imagine that staring down at you from your bunk when you wake up in Wing C of the Louisiana Correctional Institute for Women. Gives me the willies.

• Haha 8
3 hours ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

C'mon, who the hell would read it? This woman clearly has a talent for fabricating the truth. Why does anybody want to read her lies? Even if some of it was true she's told so many porkie pies most people would dismiss it anyway.

its going in the fiction section boo.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I realize we are angry about how she ignored her sisters abuse and is apparently now trying to cash in some more on the family name.

But I also gotta ask, was her makeup artist drunk? If you zoom in a bit on the photo … her lipliner is embarrassingly bad. Looks like she had her toddler do it. 

• Haha 1