Jamie Lynn shooting the cover for her upcoming Memoir!

27 minutes ago, Alio said:

Oh I'm sure she has a LOT to share...actually since we're at it I think the list of chapters has leaked :

Chapter 1 : How I finally got money by myself by selling exclusive pictures to tabloids because I was "Pregant at 16 !"

2 : This day I let my daughter drive a mini car and she sadly almost killed herself

3 : That moment I went behind the counter of a bar to grab a knife and try to kill someone

4 : The day I decided killing cats was a hobby

5 : That interview I gave wearing a grape costume to show support to the leader of a cult also known                     as the chief of a gang named Madame Loulou

6 : "Baby Bottle pop" and the iconic gifs that derived from this paid post

7 : I forgot to mention... I'm Britney Spears' sisters but OUR fans hate me

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Those chapter topics tho 🤣seriously there is nothing about her life that interests me !! I jus meant a memoir at her age ? Please attention h%

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Alio said:

If your sister is suffering from a very nasty family problem and the entire world is watching, the last thing you do is posting a glamorous picture of yourself with tons of makeup to tease your upcoming book.

This is trash mentality.

:endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

This sfm!

It’s like she is completely out of touch and only thinking short-wise. She could at least pretend to care:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
Just now, Annabanana said:

JL....just stop already. Nothing can save your reputation at this point 🙄

People who are saying she's (allegedly) going to Jail... how much jail time could she get???

Probably none jus the court of people’s opinion !!! Yes , she needs to stop or quit straddling the fence n support Brit even if it’s show it’s better than trying to b relevant !!!!

• Like 2