Jamie Lynn shooting the cover for her upcoming Memoir!

Tbh if they get the timing of this book right, it might mean big bucks for the publisher. There's going to be a natural curiosity about Britney's family so provided they get this out before everyone learns the truth about JL, Britney drops those lawsuits and JL goes to prison ( :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:) , I can see some uneducated people picking this up to hear her side.

Or this photoshoot was done a while ago and JL is just now sharing it so it looks like the book is still happening.

31 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy FallonGordon Ramsay Smh GIF by FOX TV

Jamie Lynn should just give up, shes never gonna be relevant. She should go to University and study something that she can get a job with. A real job.

I'm afraid she's too dumb for that. Did she even finish high school?? I don't think so cos she was busy getting knocked up. She could probably ask the local McDonald's if they hire or the local gas station

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Tbh if they get the timing of this book right, it might mean big bucks for the publisher. There's going to be a natural curiosity about Britney's family so provided they get this out before everyone learns the truth about JL, Britney drops those lawsuits and JL goes to prison ( :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:) , I can see some uneducated people picking this up to hear her side.

Or this photoshoot was done a while ago and JL is just now sharing it so it looks like the book is still happening.

The photoshoot was done this past Friday in ft Lauderdale

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

You guys need to stop talking about her and giving her so much attention, you're the ones that will end up making her book a success, stop giving her free publicity!

Lynne's book came out just before the circus album and all the hype of womanizer and it STILL flopped. During one of the Sam Lutfi court cases where he accused her book of defamation, Lynne's team said it had underperformed. .

This was one off the secret projects JL is working on huh, a book published by some unknown religious firm. I'm sure it's going in all good Christian bookstores and that's it 

• Like 1