Jamie Lynn shooting the cover for her upcoming Memoir!

38 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Lynne's book came out just before the circus album and all the hype of womanizer and it STILL flopped. During one of the Sam Lutfi court cases where he accused her book of defamation, Lynne's team said it had underperformed. .

This was one off the secret projects JL is working on huh, a book published by some unknown religious firm. I'm sure it's going in all good Christian bookstores and that's it 

Lynne's book was published by a unknown religious firm too. Her book was still everywhere, but book stores are literally going to end up giving the books to Dollar Stores because they aren't going to sell. I don't see how anyone can buy this brats book. Maybe another underperformance for the Spears family!

• Like 1

C'mon, who the hell would read it? This woman clearly has a talent for fabricating the truth. Why does anybody want to read her lies? Even if some of it was true she's told so many porkie pies most people would dismiss it anyway.

Still, imagine when it comes out the global ridicule she is going to get. I bet her NPD that will come up against the impending wall of piss-taking will cause her to decombust into a s.h.i.t shower of epic proportions worthy of its own reality tv show. She's not going to come out of this smelling of roses so it might actually be worth watching her catastrophic faceplant into the sewer she crawled out from.

How is Britney not even remotely like her family? I swear at this point she was sent by the celestial guardians and flown in by a stork in a baby pink silk blanket and planted beneath a cabbage patch leaf waiting to be found by the Spears family! She's so 180 degrees away from this dark, twisted family psychology it's unreal. I know, b.i.t.c.h must have been heaven-sent to teach them about themselves, that's it. It has to be.

• Love 2

I just can't understand what's going on in her head. The whole world is currently breathing down her neck for taking advantage of Britney while doing nothing to help. So she...releases a book....which is clearly taking advantage of Britney...all while doing nothing to actually help Britney at one of the most critical points in her life.

Let's be real, no-one is buying the book to read about her life. People will buy the book to see what she has to say about Britney.

This whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth (and from that photo it looks like there's one in JL's mouth too).

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Ofcoursenot said:

She always likes to show that she is a "bad *****" :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Honey...

Ah, the wisdom of Tiffany Pollard! When she first came onto Big Brother I hated her. By the end she was one of my favourites. Funny how people can turn you around. However, I think Jamie Lynn is way beyond even that at this point.