The amount of ONTD posters who were Pro-Team Con before Britney said what she said is convincing me *allegedly* Team Con are paying forumers to astroturf and promote their narrative

I don't know that forum, or what they said,  but I think to some extent it was almost a normal reaction to doubt such impressive claims. I myself was having a hard time believing that voicemail at first, until people like Meaner started digging up the information with court documents and such and everything started to click. 

People that kept doubting even after all that info came out, I don't really understand how they could. 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know that forum, or what they said,  but I think to some extent it was almost a normal reaction to doubt such impressive claims. I myself was having a hard time believing that voicemail at first, until people like Meaner started digging up the information with court documents and such and everything started to click. 

People that kept doubting even after all that info came out, I don't really understand how they could. 

Britney fans who were trying to break into the zoom calls were probably worried because Team Con managed to seal all records involving Britney's conservatorship in guise of her "mental issues".

Transparency was needed all along to blow the case wide open and that's something that went amiss on some of those forumers but instead of giving the Exhale fans the benefit of the doubt, they threw everyone here in the looney bin which is so disgusting while spouting that they are good people for not suspecting Team Con were up to no good *allegedly*.

I feel for the guys who were discriminated because of Free Britney movement. The PR that Team Con had was so immense they used the movement against them to question their sanity despite everything coming together even before the Britney documentary.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, pointsmade said:

Britney Spears' dad calls #FreeBritbey a 'conspiracy theory'

Britney Spears Conservatorship Hearing Canceled Due to Outsider Intrusion

Jamie Lynn Spears stands up for sister Britney

Everyone in that forum saying Exhale fans were abnormal, ****ty, reaching, illogical, irrational, crazy, evil etc. sounds like something Team Con, Viv, Jamie,Lou and JL would tell us. *allegedly*

Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

They are everywhere. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, probably here too. 

25 minutes ago, Baby Bottle Pop said:

We are still called "trash people who can’t use their brains" or "extremely stupid" by some really important people here if we question the official version. Not so great to spit on another forum if we preach the same thing here. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Related :

Yeah. I think it is really ****ty to call people conspiracy theorists. And Qanon folks and such don’t say “I THINK it is this way, because, A,B and C.” They say “MK Ultra IS a fact, Michael Jackson IS a live, watch the videos on  conspiracy.com yourself”, “Elvis never died” etc. The term is being misused to gaslight people who have other opinions or reasonings, and it is abusive and antidemocratic.

I used to read ONTD a lot many years ago, and check back out of curiosity sometimes. It has been so weird to see the huge shift in the comments in Britney posts, pre- and post-Britney’s testimony. 

On another note, my god ONTD was just vile to Britney back in the day. I went back and read some old posts one day and it was horrifying. I know it was the tone of the media at the time, but it is really disturbing to look back at. I’m not fully innocent either as I was commenting on the spectacle too but not with the glee that some people seemed to have. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Wow, I haven't visited ONTD in years and had no idea it was still going. I remember that place being an awful echo chamber. If you didn't spit out the majority opinion you were bombarded with insults.

Just clicked out of curiosity. Not surprised most users are defending the need for a conservatorship and calling Free Britney fans irrational. I even recognise some old users and yep they're still insufferable as ever.

• Like 1

To be fair, Britney's fans can be pretty terrible...I've seen some horrible trash on Twitter, and this place used to be known as Exhell for a reason.

That being said...

Brandcasting, LLC...

Was that the company that Jamie was using to do the social media research?

I wouldn't be shocked if Brandcasting, LLC has been used for a number of nefarious deeds going back to 2008.