Britney's 7/14 court hearing transcript finally coming today!

I just had a revelation. I think James and Vivian are going to try to push for an evaluation for Britney.

On page 44, Vivian says "The petition to appoint Ms. Montgomery as Ms. Spears' conservator alleges that there is an order that Ms. Spears does not have the capacity to make informed medical decisions, yet no such order exists."

That's kind of a bombshell that seemingly benefits Britney. She's saying there's nothing that says Britney is incapable of making her own medical decisions. Why would she say that? 

She continues, "That is something that absolutely needs to be investigated, especially when viewed next to her testimony from June 23rd, for example. So if no such order exists, then the court would need to make certain findings regarding Ms. Spears' ability to make these types of decisions.

It sounds to me like she's trying to make a case for evaluating Britney because it's never been determined whether she is or isn't capable of making her own medical decisions. Thoughts?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Britney does NOT want to end the conservatorship if she has to be evaluated, would rather work WITH Jodi on a care plan. That explains why a petition hasn’t been filed.

Rosengart is going to do everything he can to push Jamie OUT and satisfy Britney’s wishes of removing him from the estate. I definitely think Rosengart and his firm are doing extensive research and doing everything they can to make sure Britney gets her wish of being freed without an evaluation as well as pressing charges once all is said and done. I have hope.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

So by reading all this transcript I've came to conclusions:

1. Britney "ok" to keep Monoghue  (?) As conservative of person for now.

2. Main goal for Britney right now is to remove her dad completely. 

3. Vivian is a b-word. While everyone had a time as early as can be, she's the only one who had a "conflict". Like what? Hair appointment?

4. While everyone agrees that Jamie had to go, Vivian is questioning Britney mental capacity. What a b.... serous, I hate her.

Rally Freebritney GIF by GIPHY News

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Why did fans have to make up quotes and lies on Twitter for example “my fans are what gave me the courage today” we can read from the transcript she did not say that. Anyway very sad read, feel so sorry for her 

Honestly it pissed me off that they would make up something like that.

a heartbreaking read either way. 

• Love 2