Britney's 7/14 court hearing transcript finally coming today!

Very interested to see this!

2 hours ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

There was a quote where she thanked her fans, which sadly, is thought to be made up. And there was another quote circulating where she said something about Team Con suing her fans, which was never reported by anyone reputable. I don't have the exact quotes handy, but that was the general idea. There may have been more made up quotes that I'm not remembering.

I think that quote was made up as Leanne (who always attends the hearings) and surprise witness did not mention this and they wrote down what was said from the hearing.

I think Britney's way of thanking fans was done later that day on instagram.

• Like 5
38 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I tell you if that fan quote is not here, I will be very sad. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I don't think we should take it personal, as she has said through her Attorney as recent as last Monday that she appreciates our support and is overwhelmed by it.

I know some people may not think she is posting on IG but she thanked us on there too after the July 14th hearing.

• Love 7