Britney's 7/14 court hearing transcript finally coming today!

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I don't think we should take it personal, as she has said through her Attorney as recent as last Monday that she appreciates our support and is overwhelmed by it.

I know some people may not think she is posting on IG but she thanked us on there too after the July 14th hearing.

Oh of course not, Britney doesn't have to speak things like this in a court - I was just making a light comment.  

Britney is queen for a reason, others can't relate :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BreatheForBritney said:

it was nice but I don't think court was the time and place for messages like that, so I understand if she didn't actually say it. 

yeah 100% - its her time to fight for herself; and considering the very few chances she's been given she shouldn't "waste" any time thanking us! the best thank you will be her being free!!! because at the end of the day... WHAT DO WE WANT?!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

It goes without saying, but hearing/reading Britney’s testimonies just confirm how she’s beyond capable and rational. She has been done so dirty by everyone around her.  

Thinking about how she was given so many false promises in terms of her previous evaluations is so sad. She knows that they set her up in the past to keep her working.

I can’t express how much I admire her strength. 

• Love 4