New Blind Item regarding Florida beach house and a family member.

If I found out my family was renting out my house I’d be livid. Like thats her home she doesn’t need fans or guests in there unless its okay with her. Zero boundaries and respect my lord.

Also Brit seems like she is so giving she would help out anyways or hell help set up some rentals if that was an aspiration. I hope its not true and this wasn’t behind her back. Sad.

• Love 7

Please, let’s be careful with this.

I am completely against Team Con. But CDAN is often incorrect. Remember when he had a blind about a “singer” (I hate the quotations, ugh) whose boyfriend was on the outs after she realized he had created a secret s** tape of them? Yeah… fake as F.

This is the kind of BS that may really upset some people and inspire legal action, if her family is named by CDAN and/or if fans tout it as fact.

31 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

Britney's family members' careers are leeching off of her and stealing her money.

what are blind items?

Blind items are “tips” left by anonymous individuals regarding unnamed parties of interest, usually celebrities or politicians. We are left to guess whom they are about, unless the author chooses to disclose identity information at some point.

This blind was provided by Crazy Days and Nights (CDAN), which is almost always wrong - with some exceptions. Blinds often have zero accountability and shouldn’t be treated as a fact, even if Team Con is disgusting.

Also, blinds often attempt to gain credibility by using public knowledge of current or past events and building on those stories. For instance, we know Britney is mad at her dad, so a blind discussing a fake fight about watching Disney movies between them will be believable to the masses - even if that particular fight didn’t happen.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Someone with more time and patience than me could search for “luxury condo beach rental destin fl” at Google and compare photos with the pics Jamie Lynn has posted. If someone knows the address to the condo you could just google the address to see if any rentals pop up.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I am shaking I am so angry, they put her in a mental hospital for 4 months then go to HER house for vacation, then RENT HER HOUSE OUT for profit, this is sad and pathetic, her family is disgusting, they silence her, **** her, and make her work, FREE BRITNEY YOU ******* RATS :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

50k a week, sounds doubtful that's a lot of money... For a condo rental just saying. 

Yup. I love my fellow Britney fans and am anti-Team Con all the way, but we can’t use this as proof of anything or label it as a fact, until it’s proven to be true. And it’s completely unproven and coming from a source notorious for false information (CDAN).

Sorry for spamming this thread, y’all. Just worried about this. We know some people are trigger happy when it comes to lawsuits.

• Love 1