New Documents Reveal Jamie Spears acted as proxy of Britney’s estate since she was 15 years old

4 minutes ago, torontofan said:

I HATE the guy.. but um.. I'm pretty sure as a minor that she had to list at least one of her parents in those documents 

Right but her father was never around…He was too busy getting drunk and ******* other women. It was Britney’s mom who should have signed, but she’s probably the submissive kind of wife that tolerates abuse.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is normal though for minors? However, it is weird it was him and not Lynne since we ALL know that Lynne was the one there in the beginning and it wasn't him. Lynne was IMO clearly a submissive abused wife who let him take all control. Horrible. I'm sure this stopped when she turned 18 though, but now we all can see why he got her in this corrupt c-ship.. we always knew he did this for $$$. How a father can do this to his own daughter is just sad and disgusting.

Britney is so damn strong and she deserves the WORLD. I love that girl. I can't wait for her to be free very soon.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Maybe there was a reason 1990 was on the original docs? 

5h4dcp.gif

That’s all I can think of too I remember seeing something about documents going all the way back to 1990 and used to think it was an errorn

• Like 1