Britney references her June 23rd testimony (wearing a maids outfit)

17 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

This is not something you do before a big court hearing where your mental capacity to choose your own lawyer will be addressed. Also, she said her situation was embarrassing and demoralizing and that's why she never talked about it, and now "she" is making FUN of it on an Instagram post? Make it make sense. I don't think it's her, and if it is... She desperately needs a lawyer that truly cares for her, because I'm sure he would advise her not to post such thing. Britney is in the dark and has NO ONE besides Sam Asghari (as far as we know), so I wouldn't blame her if she thought it was a cool idea to make fun of it. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Right and yet it makes no sense since she was able to orchestrate a VERY well thought out plan to get her statement out June 23rd. 

• Like 1

i hope it’s not her but it kinda sounds like her tbh. it’s not crazy to think it’s all team con bc we’ve been knowing how this works, but forcing her to wear that costume / using those pics to make reference to her testimony is so bizarre. idk, its tone deaf and it upsets me a lot. 

CAN WE ALL COME TOGETHER AND JUST BAN HER INSTAGRAM 😩😩😩. Until we know it is her, and it’s not so don’t try to argue it is, her Instagram is nothing but a joke. Now I’d she blatantly came out and said it was at her full control great then I’d be okay but it’s not. She’s not. And this is just another platform her team are using any way in which they see fit 

• Love 1
  • Like 1