Rumor: Team Con planning to sue BreatheHeavy?

4 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

For real I have negative capital so jokes on them lol. Don’t they know millennials are poor as hell?

I think they think the fear of a lawsuit will make ppl shut up but like good luck with stopping the ocean it’s not just 3 **** on the internet screaming free Britney anymore  :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 7

Funny how Team Con isn’t bothering to go after Free Britney Live or Lawyers For Britney. Hmm I wonder WHY they’re not on the list?? Isn’t it funny that FBL & LFB write in a similar tone??? Anybody else noticed this??:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

They can **** off with their weak *** threats!! Ya know what.. matter of fact…

**** THEM!!! MFers BRING IT!!!!!!!!! :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

this, all we do is reshare facts and documents that are AVAILABLE. We all just share them lol

I know - they can do nothing (oh btw I'm a lawyer in the EU) :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: they better try to focus on their own ****, these are the ones that will be sued by Britney once she reclaims her freedom :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

• Love 1