Jodi Montgomery claims Britney begged her to stay her conservator as recently as yesterday

Honestly, this article isn't that bad (especially compared to TMZ). I'm definitely biased in favor of Britney, but I think that someone who's out of the loop would read this and be skeptical.

While the article is focused on the fact that Jodi said Britney wants her to stay, it does reiterate that Britney herself said she wanted her conservatorship to end. It's very clearly a she-said/she-said situation, but Jodi has the motive ($$$) to be the person lying. Further down, it talks about how Ingham failed to file paperwork because he thought Britney wanted the conservatorship, and it also says the next court hearing will try to prove she wants the conservatorship.

I think anyone with half a brain cell will see this for what it is. The woman said HERSELF she doesn't want the conservatorship. Everyone profiting from her conservatorship is saying otherwise. It's very, very clear who's telling the truth.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

Further down, it talks about how Ingham failed to file paperwork because he thought Britney wanted the conservatorship, and it also says the next court hearing will try to prove she wants the conservatorship.

There you go. It's a blatant evidence that Britney doesn't have any serious disability to justify the conservatorship.

Their ONLY way of justifying the cship is basically to claim that Britney wants it :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Love 1

Omg she had a HUGE statement with her real voice stating over and over again she wants to: own her own money, end the conservatorship, end the conservatorship without being evaluated, be able to speak publicly about what the conservatorship has done and is doing to her....should I go on? 

why the **** would Britney beg someone to be in charge of her personhood...unless it was taken out of context like “don’t leave me alone w my abusive father in charge” 

either way.... Jodi is a ******* lying scumbag 

• Like 1