Jodi Montgomery claims Britney begged her to stay her conservator as recently as yesterday

Jodi Montgomery claims Britney very recently asked her to stay in her role as co-conservator over Britney's life.

Via the Daily Mail

"Ms. Spears as recently as yesterday has asked Ms. Montgomery to continue to serve. Ms. Montgomery will continue to serve as a conservator for as long as Ms. Spears and the Court desire her to do so," Montgomery's attorney Lauriann Wright told DailyMail.com

"'Ms. Montgomery has no plans to step down as Ms. Spears’ Temporary Conservator of the Person. She remains committed to steadfastly supporting Ms. Spears in every way she can within the scope of her duties as a conservator of the person."

What in the hell. 

Related:

brit2jod.jpg.c2cf4708b5ddafcb45abe0612a1b0f21.jpg

• Haha 7

I’m sorry , but what.. this is ridiculous. Britney spoke with her yesterday saying she wants her to stay ? Give me a break!!

let’s also not forget that in court after recess, Sam ingham said Britney told him she wants all further hearings sealed.. which goes against what she said herself outloud…

• Like 5
58 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I’m sorry , but what.. this is ridiculous. Britney spoke with her yesterday saying she wants her to stay ? Give me a break!!

let’s also not forget that in court after recess, Sam ingham said Britney told him she wants all further hearings sealed.. which goes against what she said herself outloud…

thats what I'm afraid of.. that nobody will get to hear what really went on in court ever again and they'll get to continue lying like they have been for the past 13 years..

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

It doesn't matter. He is gone