Update: He officially resigned! - Britney Spears’ court-ordered lawyer, Samuel Ingham III, to resign as soon as today

Let’s not forget that the judge told Ingham not to tell her she could get married, and he had very little contact with Britney throughout the years, so his excuse at being “upset” at Britney and him telling her many times is BULL! Own up to it and leave! Stop making Britney look bad. 

• Like 6

Thank god, finally. Britney my queen, you've done it, this was all you. But what a liar. All of them. I'm a bit concerned as to what "evidence" they will show next hearing, we know they love to twist **** and make **** up too. How is this going to proceed by the way? Can the hearing still happen if Britney doesn't have a lawyer or is this where loeb & loeb come on until she has a new one? they better let her choose her own lawyer, Penny I'm staring at you

edit to add: I feel like Ingham not knowing how to petition for termination without his own role in all of this getting exposed because we all know Jamie would fight this also plays a role in him resigning. He knows he cant stall any longer now that Britney made it clear she wants this to end and then you have Bessemer saying he told them things that they feel weren't true. he's resigning now because he knows he's an inch away from his dirty secrets being exposed to the public and court. i wonder what Penny is going to do with this now

• Love 1
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Interesting that he is resigning before sending a petition to end the conservatorship. It makes you think. 

Maybe he can’t elaborate the petition because it’s all bull****… tbh how come they file a document for the matter if they don’t address it… and if they do it’s going to be a ******* mess because we know this conservatorship is pathetic and ilegal 

No lawyer will know how to file this mess 

• Like 1

When you get a moment, take time to stream Eat, Pray , Britney podcasts new episode. 37 minutes in they discuss how orchestrated the takeover of Britney Spears the woman and her finances. actually was. LAPD, probate court, shady doctors, the Spears family, Lou Taylor, Larry Rudolph, a slew of lawyers, Harvey Levin/TMZ, possible informants, sealing off the air space over her home, paparazzi, Kevin & using the kids as leverage to get Britney to comply. 

This was a well planned mafia style hit!!! I hope more of this gets exposed!!

• Love 8

Wow, wow wow... we all predicted it, but they truly are jumping off of a sinking ship. 

In my opinion, Sam is trying to save himself. I'm not a legal professional, but as far as I've looked, the fact that he did not inform Britney that she could in fact, petition to end the Conservatorship, is completely illegal. A lawyer has a duty to act in their clients' best interests, and inform them of every decision they can take legally. His inaction, is potential grounds for disbarment. All the greedy scumbags are on the run, I sure do hope they get jail time. 

Ok I don’t like the sound of this. Do the decent thing for once in your ******* life, Scam, and help Britney secure someone SHE WANTS! 🤬 We’d know if he filed for new counsel, who Britney nominated. Not happened yet! We need to find out if he has a notice period to serve. 🤯