Update: He officially resigned! - Britney Spears’ court-ordered lawyer, Samuel Ingham III, to resign as soon as today

2 minutes ago, MoonArcher said:

it how she will pick another attorney? she can’t, the judge have to approve it, those things cannot happen before the next hearing…

this Ingham move is to save his ***, next court hearing will be ugly I see

He should file the petition to end the conservatorship, I think he was about to do that but changed his mind to save his *** and delay the process

my god I hope the judge sees this nasty movements they’re doing

Britney needs to be there in person. She can tell them she wants it open. Remember Ingham said to seal the court hearings from now on on britneys request. 

• Like 2

Something tells me they have her locked up in another institute and that hawaii trip after the hearibg was from a previous trip that they held off on posting on their socials so that they had a perfect disguise to buy some time for everyone to get their **** together, quit and leave her in the reprogramming center...but what do i know 

• Love 1
Just now, SumoCyco2017 said:

Something tells me they have her locked up in another institute and that hawaii trip after the hearibg was from a previous trip that they held off on posting on their socials so that they had a perfect disguise to buy some time for everyone to get their **** together, quit and leave her in the reprogramming center...but what do i know 

Then why would Sam and Britney be in her house Sunday night watching Cruella…

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, MoonArcher said:

it how she will pick another attorney? she can’t, the judge have to approve it, those things cannot happen before the next hearing…

this Ingham move is to save his ***, next court hearing will be ugly I see

He should file the petition to end the conservatorship, I think he was about to do that but changed his mind to save his *** and delay the process

my god I hope the judge sees this nasty movements they’re doing

If she's now aware that she can hire her counsel, and if she's been notified that Ingham quit, I think she just needs to submit a petition/notice of the new lawyer that will be representing her. I don't think they need a hearing for the judge to approve new counsel. 

In fact, I don't think there could be a next hearing without someone representing Britney's interests. So if she doesn't notify a new lawyer, then the judge will have to assign a court-appointed lawyer before the hearing anyway. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, rennen said:

And much of her testimony was a recap of what she said in 2019. Unbelievable to think that if it wasn't public, and Jodi's lawyer got her way to seal the hearing from the public, then we might still be in the dark. 

Scary to think. I’m so glad it was made public. 

• Like 4