Update: He officially resigned! - Britney Spears’ court-ordered lawyer, Samuel Ingham III, to resign as soon as today

4 minutes ago, MoonArcher said:

This is not good

He should file to terminate the conservatorship 

Judge will pick another attorney and God knows how long will be the process for this one to file the petition to end it

**** HIM

hes scared

I think there's still chance for Britney to get a new lawyer before the 14th and file the petition to terminate, but they need to hurry up 

• Love 2

Does anyone else think that when she said she didn't know she could file a petition to end it..... she meant she didn't know that she personally could file that petition? 

Logically speaking, it doesn't make any sense that someone whom a court have deemed "incapable" to retain their own counsel can then file to terminate it themselves.

Just a thought... given how hung up on that issue TMZ appear to be. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, anti said:

“members of the conservatorship team will present evidence to the judge disputing many of the things Britney said in court.“

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: IM SCARED

they can refute all her claims, that would be only to save their *****, but that doesn't remove the fact that she wants the conservatorship ended and that needs to be more powerful than determining whether there was abuse or not (she can still sue them later) 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
2 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Sooo even if this was the case…

THE WOMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE HER MIND DO WHAT SHE WANTS!!!

Its her career the work for HER!!!!

Totally. The texts they’re trying to use probably won’t be from her phone. Unless it’s a recording of her saying the words, I wouldn’t believe it. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Is this legit though they also said paper to file for termination were made and we see that didn't happen. Tmz is trash

TMZ deleted that article shortly after posting it. This one, however, is still up after 45 minutes. My guess is this is legit. 

I’m hoping this means Britney will finally get to hire her own counsel :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2