Update: He officially resigned! - Britney Spears’ court-ordered lawyer, Samuel Ingham III, to resign as soon as today

29 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I actually think this looks pathetic on his part. His client spoke out about exactly what she wants and instead of making that happen he resigns. 

basically admitting to the earth that he was being paid half a ******* million to sit on his *** and do nothing other than keep Britney with no rights and in the dark about what she can legally ask for of him. 

**** him. 

THIS!

she wants to terminate it and knows she can petition!?  Ok, I’m out. ✌🏻

SCUMBAG

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Do you really believe Britney has any saying in this? She doesnt...And they've always given her sporadic freedoms to only take them away later on.

I have no idea if the whole post is fake or not, since there wasn’t a source. 😀 I was just speculating/wondering that IF Britney actually would ask Jodi to stay for now, the only explanation would be that she was afraid her dad would become again also her personal cship-person and that she was counting on getting out of the whole cship soon.

Until now, they’ve managed to operate more or less out of the eyes of mainstream public. Now even I – a 46-year-old mom from Finland (Europe) who hasn’t really followed #freebritney-case - am watching their every move like a hawk. 😀

Jodi has to protect her reputation much more carefully than Britney’s dad, who is clearly mentally “off”. So I’m willing to bet, that now that the cat (lioness) is out of the bag and other rats are leaving the sinking ship, she’ll be extremely careful with every choice she makes in the coming weeks/months. If she continues in her current role, that is. 

• Love 1

since when do we trust TMZ? they are just trying to regain some credibility - same as with "her" instagram tagging britney's gram. they are trying to have us trust them again.

sorry boos - hope ingham resigns but still hate and dont believe tmz or "her" instagram.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, The Finn said:

I have no idea if the whole post is fake or not, since there wasn’t a source. 😀 I was just speculating/wondering that IF Britney actually would ask Jodi to stay for now, the only explanation would be that she was afraid her dad would become again also her personal cship-person and that she was counting on getting out of the whole cship soon.

Until now, they’ve managed to operate more or less out of the eyes of mainstream public. Now even I – a 46-year-old mom from Finland (Europe) who hasn’t really followed #freebritney-case, am watching their every move like a hawk. 😀

Jodi has to protect her reputation much more carefully than Britney’s dad, who is clearly mentally “off”. So I’m willing to bet, that now that cat (lioness) is out of the bag and other rats are leaving the sinking ship, she’ll be extremely careful with every choice she makes in the coming weeks/months. If she continues in her current role, that is. 

Yeah, I think Jodi will carefully consider every step she takes, going forward... 🙌🏻😎

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, _genic said:

Does this mean Britney can choose her own lawyer or Judge Penny will appoint another lawyer for her?

She’s not capable of hiring her own lawyer, so Her team or judge will prob get one from the court. Unless pennywise says she can hire her own which I’m sure team con will do everything to make her look crazy and that she can’t hire her own