Update: He officially resigned! - Britney Spears’ court-ordered lawyer, Samuel Ingham III, to resign as soon as today

2 minutes ago, Kevney said:

this lady keep covering Free Britney but she doesn't seem to believe Britney AT ALL. 

She calls her a horse even after she knows the context. I was blocked from the chat too. 

I have been watching her videos and she seems to be totally on Britney’s side. A couple of videos ago she was really upset with what’s she’s been going through. I haven’t watched this one yet, though. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

They’re all a bunch of cockroaches (I can think of much worse things to say) . As the saying goes, turn on the lights and the cockroaches scatter.  This is what we are seeing. I just hope they’re not buying time to protect themselves and their assets for when she sues their *****! 

I can’t wait for this to be over for her, I seriously cannot beleive all these people have been able to control, abuse and scam Britney like this for 13 years! She was such a free soul. They all seriously need to paaaay!  

7 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I have been watching her videos and she seems to be totally on Britney’s side. A couple of videos ago she was really upset with what’s she’s been going through. I haven’t watched this one yet, though. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I completely disagree, she has said many things that are pretty gross. She also thinks Britney "forgets" that she could file to end her c-ship. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Kevney said:

this lady keep covering Free Britney but she doesn't seem to believe Britney AT ALL. 

She calls her a horse even after she knows the context. I was blocked from the chat too. 

She’s super pro free Britney…don’t know what you’re talking about.

will watch the video

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kevney said:

I completely disagree, she has said many things that are pretty gross. She also thinks Britney "forgets" that she could file to end her c-ship. 

Ok, like I said I haven’t watched this one yet, but all her past videos were for Britney 100%, so I don’t get it. But will check it out! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Of course TeamConLive FreeBritneyLive got the exclusive 🙄

It annoys me how they say just remeber you heard it here first. Why is this being treated like an exclusive 😕 its her life none of this should exploited like this.

Who cares who said it first as long as we get the most up to date info

8 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok, like I said I haven’t watched this one yet, but all her past videos were for Britney 100%, so I don’t get it. But will check it out! 

I’m 50 min in and she’s still pro free Britney.

she is furious that Ingham bailed and the mess that will conclude from it and the new one will have to get appointed and get up to speed. The July 14 date would be moved etc.

She wants someone to look into the books for fraud etc.

She wants her to be able to have her own attorney

And she was pro free Britney in her past videos. so I can’t see her going anti….

Let’s see if that changes, but I highly doubt it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

I know these ****s aren’t gonna leave Britney hanging… file today to end BOTH FINANCIAL AND PERSONAL CONSERVATORSHIPS!!! Wtf are these rats doing besides jumping ship to save themselves by resigning?! #FreeBritney 

They were on Jamie's payroll so they can't just do what's right because they're not being paid for that so instead they just "quit."

tbh a lawyer should hold their client's best interest so for Scam to make anyone believe that he was having Britney's best interest at heart all these years only for him to resign once his client spoke out in an open hearing (she didn't even say anything bad about Scam) SCREAMS about Scam's true intentions and where his loyalty lies.

• Like 1

Good, i'm glad this garbage person is leaving. However, I hope Jamie doesn't continue to abuse his powers and now hire a lawyer that HE wants to have on Britney's side that works for JAMIE. So this could potentially not be great but Sam has proven himself useless so BUH BYE! 

But just cause you run away you troll, doesn't mean justice wont come for your ***. Say hello to jail time. IT IS YOUR TURN to know what a prisoner feels like. 

Britney's impact is incredible. She speaks once and the world crumbles around her. She truly is a God.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I’m 50 min in and she’s still pro free Britney.

she is furious that Ingham bailed and the mess that will conclude from it and the new one will have to get appointed and get up to speed. The July 14 date would be moved etc.

She wants someone to look into the books for fraud etc.

She wants her to be able to have her own attorney

And she was pro free Britney in her past videos. so I can’t see her going anti….

Let’s see if that changes, but I highly doubt it.

Yeah, I thought it was strange. And I really didn’t want her to switch sides. She seems smart and I love her Facts not **** e r y approach! And all the cursy words 🤣

• Like 1