Update: He officially resigned! - Britney Spears’ court-ordered lawyer, Samuel Ingham III, to resign as soon as today

1 hour ago, Kevney said:

this lady keep covering Free Britney but she doesn't seem to believe Britney AT ALL. 

She calls her a horse even after she knows the context. I was blocked from the chat too. 

did you even watch the video?!

she is super PRO free Britney.

the horse was an analogy… I think you didn’t understand her point.

She even days that even if she was mentally Ill she deserves to feel free and safe. And the conservatorship is wrong and should be dissolved…

• Love 1
  • Like 1

For those who are predicting Jodi is leaving next, did you see this:

if this is in fact true (there’s no mention of the source) and if Britney personally asked her to stay for now, for me the only explanation is that she’s so worried her father will take over, that she rather has Jodi for the time being.

The fact that she got to drive the car before leaving to Hawaii and the statements that Ms. Spears can marry and have kids makes me think that Jodi is now giving her more freedom fearing the back flash.

1 minute ago, The Finn said:

if this is in fact true (there’s no mention of the source) and if Britney personally asked her to stay for now, for me the only explanation is that she’s so worried her father will take over, that she rather has Jodi for the time being.

The fact that she got to drive the car before leaving to Hawaii and the statements that Ms. Spears can marry and have kids makes me think that Jodi is now giving her more freedom fearing the back flash.

Nope, a leech is a leech. Britney want out of this abusive conservatorship pronto. Jodi can go eat ****.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, The Finn said:

When they say "Britney" asked her to stay, it's obviously not her but her legal representatives. Britney wants them all out of her life.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

It will be very problematic if Britney Spears’ court appointed attorney, Sam Ingham, resigns before assisting her with securing new representation. In such a scenario, the court is likely to appoint a random attorney of its choosing.

this.

does anyone know if that's true??

hopefully Britney has someone on deck.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

It will be very problematic if Britney Spears’ court appointed attorney, Sam Ingham, resigns before assisting her with securing new representation. In such a scenario, the court is likely to appoint a random attorney of its choosing.

I think this a part of F you from Sam. Now that Britney blew his cover, he won't petition the termination. Which is the exact same thing as before, he won't petition for it no matter how many time she ask.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, The Finn said:

I agree, if true. 

1 minute ago, neverover said:

I think this a part of F you from Sam. Now that Britney blew his cover, he won't petition the termination. Which is the exact same thing as before, he won't petition for it no matter how many time she ask.

Yea they feel wronged even though Sam is in the wrong so much. He is the worst attorney ever. #DisbarIngham

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kevney said:

this lady keep covering Free Britney but she doesn't seem to believe Britney AT ALL. 

She calls her a horse even after she knows the context. I was blocked from the chat too. 

she was defending FreeBritneylive on twitter... I think she is just clueless... but yeah, Im not a fan...

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Do you really believe Britney has any saying in this? She doesnt...And they've always given her sporadic freedoms to only take them away later on.

10 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

she was defending FreeBritneylive on twitter... I think she is just clueless... but yeah, Im not a fan...

yeah i agree that she is just clueless and I wish she wouldn't be because a lot of people just take what she says as fact. That's what I kind of meant by posting this.. I enjoyed her content before this. I didn't find her because of freebritney. She needs to do more research imo, not everything is in court documents. She also repeats over and over that she thinks this case shouldn't be open to the public. She also thinks its bad it leaked. She says things that make me really side eye her. 

• Like 1

I actually think this looks pathetic on his part. His client spoke out about exactly what she wants and instead of making that happen he resigns. 

basically admitting to the earth that he was being paid half a ******* million to sit on his *** and do nothing other than keep Britney with no rights and in the dark about what she can legally ask for of him. 

**** him. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2