Team Con has access to BreatheHeavy

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yes they do. However, a lot of people who have worked with Britney do as well (not really talking about the managerial side of things). I've heard from a few of them regarding all this. They mention not having any idea about what Britney said in court and they genuinely feel bad and want Britney to feel free. 

they want her to 'feel' free? 'Feel' free is different to actually being free :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I'm afraid they are all complicit as they would have likely seen what was going on.

• Like 1

In the original #FreeBritney thread about the original Britney’s Gram podcast that started all of this, there were new accounts that were very pro-conservatorship trying to convince us basically that Britney should be in it and shut down things we were coming across. 

To me, it seemed pretty evident people were being put up to it.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
21 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

In the original #FreeBritney thread about the original Britney’s Gram podcast that started all of this, there were new accounts that were very pro-conservatorship trying to convince us basically that Britney should be in it and shut down things we were coming across. 

To me, it seemed pretty evident people were being put up to it.

We should look for them lol 

• Haha 1