Team Con has access to BreatheHeavy

37 minutes ago, Riko said:

Maybe even Cassie is among us. Trying to extend the narrative here. I wouldn’t be surprised if as a social media manager she had the obligation to gather some informations from here.

But oh well hi sweetie pie. And I mean pie technically. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I SCREAMED! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 3

I mean they would stupid not to, that is like crisis management/communication 101 - to know what is being said about you. 

I would assume people on team con have been users for a long time, so closing registrations now would probably not do anything. And whatever is significant enough around here will end up being talked outside of here as well at this point, which is good as it helps people in general better understand the ****ery that is this cship/situation.

The most damage they could do would be to spread misinformation or try to twist the narrative, but just keep checking receipts and look at the bigger picture. If something doesn't make sense and can't be backed up, it is just good sense to ignore it.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Yep they probably are as they've threatened to sue a few times, I posted a thread exposing Lou Taylor December 2020 on GagaDaily and they threatened to sue them because of my thread :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I think another positive side effect of Britney's case finally having gone viral is that it will likely be a million times less likely for team con to both continue threaten to sue and to actually ever do it. It would be seriously bad press for them to do that at this point and make them look guilty as hell. It is a lot more difficult for a-holes to not be recognized as the a-holes they are when the world is watching their every move. 

• Love 2

They probably access here and Twitter to see what everyone has in terms of info and how they can control the narrative. 

Everything is pretty much out in the open now with the NYT article and New Yorker article so I hope the days of this corrupt con are over soon… 

• Love 2
  • Like 1