Team Con has access to BreatheHeavy

Who cares if they can see what’s being posted. What’s being posted here is being posted literally everywhere from Twitter to magazine exposés to independent forums and other social media channels. Let them watch the public take them to task and hold them accountable for their appalling treatment of a human being. It’s just silly to be paranoid. This isn’t just a fan movement anymore. You have organizations like the ACLU posting about it now. It’s a global movement that is supported by all people on the political spectrum and non-fans who are behind the movement because they see this as a human rights abuse issue. Not a Britney issue. What are they going to do? Like seriously? And honestly, they got to have much more on their hands than to take time to read and participate in fan forums on the internet… they have a lot bigger fish to fry at this point imo!  

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, joe sp said:

@LouTaylor show yourself :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

You’re late to the party! I prayed and fasted before revealing my true (alleged) identity! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I must confess, I am Lou Taylor.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886b5752da8ee66eee950

Thank you for giving me all the intel I’ve ever dreamed of! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:
I can achieve anything like siphoning $600 million dollars from the SJB Revocable Trust with God on my side! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Ddd I mean now that you’ve mentioned it.... and besides Lou did try and sue Jordan before.

A couple of weeks ago, someone asked for the comments on a Lou T's Instagram post. Since I used to follow her, I took a screencap and posted it here.

After 20-30 mins, I went back to Instagram, and she had already blocked me lol I never really interacted with her, never commented or liked anything in the 2+ years that I followed her, so she or whoever manages her account must have seen my comment in here and then blocked me there.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

A couple of weeks ago, someone asked for the comments on a Lou T's Instagram post. Since I used to follow her, I took a screencap and posted it here.

After 20-30 mins, I went back to Instagram, and she had already blocked me lol I never really interacted with her, never commented or liked anything in the 2+ years that I followed her, so she or whoever manages her account must have seen my comment in here and then blocked me there.

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Not Cassie blocking you for Lou! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 5