Keshia Chante (ET Canada) says everyone involved in Britney's case should go to jail #FreeBritney

Entertainment Toning (ET) Canada hosts commented on Kevin Federline statement on #FreeBritney, where he told ET that he supports freeing Britney from the conservatorship as long as she is happy and healthy (more on his statement here).

I loved how Keshia Chanté dragged team conn. She called Britney an athlete who should not need any more evaluations, shaded Lynn spears for not supporting her sister, questioned doctors who may look into Britney's medical case,  and called for all those involved to go to jail.

Watch here:

• Like 3

Omg and the other girl bringing up being evaluated not being the worst thing - who the **** are you????  She’s been evaluated enough, the system is corrupt and she’s ******* done and so is everyone else.

keshia was amazing to point out that the doctors are most likely in on it. Go keshia!!! 

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

That commenter at the end was so rude tho telling her to keep it respectful, at which point was she not?

Also what kind of exhale impact 

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

I think she read a comments from someone saying Kfed is right and should keep it respectful. 

• Like 2