"She is too much of a cash cow" Wikileaks emails from Democratic National Committee related to Britney after meeting Clinton

So her we go :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

E47-H2-LSXMAAd-Tzl.jpg

> Also, I do recognize that as a fan, I'm probably not helping her. So torn

a fan ??? :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

They knew and did nothing as well.

Months before the emails she met Hillary.

E47-H2kl-Xw-AQPA3-J.jpg

I never understood at that time why Britney would do that support. Since Bush presidency she stay silent on politics (if I'm not wrong) because of backlash on her support for him.

E47-H2-ZWEAAQ1-V.jpg

You know a smile can hide a terrible pain. That's what I see on Britney's face here but for Hillary .. hmm

I read a book years ago, I can't even explain the story because it affects me till this day. In fact I can but it's not Britney related. I can't believe it but I know in my heart it's the truth, as I knew for Britney, and I tell you, Hillary & Bill are one of the most vicious, horrible, inhumans psychopaths on Earth.

I don't live in USA but I prayed Godney so that this woman to not be the next president :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

source : https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/360

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Matou said:

So her we go :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

E47-H2-LSXMAAd-Tzl.jpg

> Also, I do recognize that as a fan, I'm probably not helping her. So torn

a fan ??? :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

They knew and did nothing as well.

Months before the emails she met Hillary.

E47-H2kl-Xw-AQPA3-J.jpg

I never understood at that time why Britney would do that support. Since Bush presidency she stay silent on politics (if I'm not wrong) because of backlash on her support for him.

E47-H2-ZWEAAQ1-V.jpg

You know a smile can hide a terrible pain. That's what I see on Britney's face here but for Hillary .. hmm

I read a book years ago, I can't even explain the story because it affects me till this day. In fact I can but it's not Britney related. I can't believe it but I know in my heart it's the truth, as I knew for Britney, and I tell you, Hillary & Bill are one of the most vicious, horrible, inhumans psychopaths on Earth.

I don't live in USA but I prayed Godney so that this woman to not be the next president :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

source : https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/360

Was the book you read by Kathy Conrad? I read that too and it’s all I can think about whenever I see Hilary lol. 

6 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Was the book you read by Kathy Conrad? I read that too and it’s all I can think about whenever I see Hilary lol. 

Almost but her name is Cathy O'Brien, I don't know if you're referring to the same book ... I'm scared of writing this here omg :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

18 minutes ago, Applejack said:

that is pretty old. Very very old. It was a fan (who's also the chair of DNC) commenting the first NYT article about the cship.

I don't think it means anything but the equivalent of a member of Exhale posting

2016, not THAT old for me but yes it's not breaking news maybe. I didn't know Britney was somewhere in Wikileaks. We are in time of investigation so ... why not postig this again :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Matou said:

2016, not THAT old for me but yes it's not breaking news maybe. I didn't know Britney was somewhere in Wikileaks. We are in time of investigation so ... why not postig this again :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

sure, just pointing it out it likely means nothing. Only that the world is full of Britney fans everywhere