"She is too much of a cash cow" Wikileaks emails from Democratic National Committee related to Britney after meeting Clinton

I think this kinda explain why it was kept hush hush for so many years? Don’t get me wrong, Trump is one of worst human being ever known, but the leak on free Britney I movement is started when Trump was commander in chief.

If the trail could lead to the Democrats, I can get the sense why the handler felt so “protected” with all the abuse. Britney’s money might be laundered for the campaign and all..

Crap, I wasn’t expecting this..

This is sad and kinda surreal…

Britney (the slave) is taking a picture with some of the most powerful people in the government and said nothing?

who cares if your team is there watching you, I would’ve shouted from the top of my longs to SAVE ME!

Knowing what we know now and I just don’t understand how this picture happened unless she was under too much lithium too speak up

Spoiler

The sad irony here- BRITNEY LEGALLY CANT VOTE

8 hours ago, Matou said:

Almost but her name is Cathy O'Brien, I don't know if you're referring to the same book ... I'm scared of writing this here omg :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Yeah it’s a book about MK Ultra and I read it too. Totally ****ed with my head for like two weeks after. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, neverover said:

I think this kinda explain why it was kept hush hush for so many years? Don’t get me wrong, Trump is one of worst human being ever known, but the leak on free Britney I movement is started when Trump was commander in chief.

If the trail could lead to the Democrats, I can get the sense why the handler felt so “protected” with all the abuse. Britney’s money might be laundered for the campaign and all..

Crap, I wasn’t expecting this..

I understand Trump is a hard person to understand but c'mon ... Have US fall into hell because of him ? Medias were ALL against him, does that remind you of anything?

I don't think they used Britney's money but who knows ...

And if you think again that 2020 election was not stolen, you might think again :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

9 hours ago, Britman512 said:

This is sad and kinda surreal…

Britney (the slave) is taking a picture with some of the most powerful people in the government and said nothing?

who cares if your team is there watching you, I would’ve shouted from the top of my longs to SAVE ME!

Knowing what we know now and I just don’t understand how this picture happened unless she was under too much lithium too speak up

It's obvious she doesn't care about her ... all of this was staged.

Hide contents

The sad irony here- BRITNEY LEGALLY CANT VOTE

THIS :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

4 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Yeah it’s a book about MK Ultra and I read it too. Totally ****ed with my head for like two weeks after. 

You're still alive after shocking truth ... Still can't believe she is still free to walk after what she has done :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: