Britney spotted at the Sheriff’s Department ahead of conservatorship hearing

Soooo Inside Edition claim she'll be at Sam's offices for the hearing. According to Twitter his offices are in Oja, CA which falls under the jurisdiction of  the Ventura County Sheriff where she was seen. 

This has my curiosity sparked. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Like 4

We all know how this gonna end up, new report in 6 months and nothing will change unfortunately. I don't know how Britney can deal with this, i mean it does look like she's never going to be free ever again. She's such a strong woman, i would have killed myself already in her situation

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, igmate said:

We all know how this gonna end up, new report in 6 months and nothing will change unfortunately. I don't know how Britney can deal with this, i mean it does look like she's never going to be free ever again. She's such a strong woman, i would have killed myself already in her situation

Not sure I agree... this time around it seems like something important is definitely going on. Team con has been exposed more than ever with the latest NY Times article and then Britney at the Sherif’s Department, her wanting to testify from offices outside her house (where Team Com has every possibility to provoke “technical difficulties” like last time when they prevented her from testifying via video conference).

I think Britney is getting ready to call the shots. The court can’t deny something incredibly unfair, unlawful and vile is going on with all the proofs out there.

Also, my first thought was what if she went to the Sherif Dep. to deposit her petition to terminate the conservatorship? Who knows at this point. With all her Insta snakes posts recently, I feel like if it’s her posting now, her intentions are clear: She’s gonna be clever and sneaky and then bite and fight back.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Not sure I agree... this time around it seems like something important is definitely going on. Team con has been exposed more than ever with the latest NY Times article and then Britney at the Sherif’s Department, her wanting to testify from offices outside her house (where Team Com has every possibility to provoke “technical difficulties” like last time when they prevented her from testifying via video conference).

I think Britney is getting ready to call the shots. The court can’t deny something incredibly unfair, unlawful and vile is going on with all the proofs out there.

Also, my first thought was what if she went to the Sherif Dep. to deposit her petition to terminate the conservatorship? Who knows at this point. With all her Insta snakes posts recently, I feel like if it’s her posting now, her intentions are clear: She’s gonna be clever and sneaky and then bite and fight back.

AMEN, let's hope for the best! I truly have faith that they can't keep on doing this forever, especially with the newly leaked court documents about her horrible treatment. I think Britney's prepared to fight

1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

This may be as simple as requesting a line of es***ts to keep her protected/safe during transport as we already know it’s going to be a media frenzy. That said, I am wondering why she would need to be present in person for this request, or why it would have to be her at all. 

Someone said above its where Ingham’s office is located leading me to believe she was preparing for today 

I regret to believe she might be afraid of any more punishments to the point she isn't able to actually speak up. I just honestly want the best for her. **** new songs, new tours, all of that can disappear if that means she is happy, safe and feeling worthy outside of work.