Britney spotted at the Sheriff’s Department ahead of conservatorship hearing

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After so much, "good", news today ("good" as in receiving so much information), I literally just shouted, "yes [insert word Exhale will censor] YES!". I hope everything goes all well with tomorr

Billy b is implying the pics are all photoshopped and that she was never there at all, let alone the day before her hearing

It floors me the number of “fans” on here who make negative comments about her looks. It’s disgusting.    Go leave your s**ist/shallow comments on TMZ or US Weekly. This is a site for people wh

After so much, "good", news today ("good" as in receiving so much information), I literally just shouted, "yes [insert word Exhale will censor] YES!". :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I hope everything goes all well with tomorrow. Be strong, Britney. We are rooting for you and no matter the outcome, we will never give up our support for you. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, jokobish said:

She definitely was crying …. Wtf

in what picture? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

in the ones with the loose hair, she looks normal, and the other ones she looks like she was yawning in one, and the others she just looks, serious?

44560709-9715239-Casual_Spears_donned_a_

44560741-9715239-Layering_The_Toxic_hitm

44560729-9715239-Natural_Britney_s_compl

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Knowing team con. They probably threatened her. She is crying. Ughhhhh swear to God if smth happens to her.

I don’t understand why she would need to go to a police office to arrange her es***t (why is this a bad word?) when there’s people to do that for her. I’m a little concerned.