Britney spotted at the Sheriff’s Department ahead of conservatorship hearing

Just now, halfdressed said:

Agree but instead of voicing my annoyances as usual I’m just sticking to the positives. I will lose my **** if nothing happens today and am really hoping this NYT leak will be a major catalyst. 

Just prepare yourself if nothing major happens. It is less frustrating. Just be optimistic :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 4
2 hours ago, rennen said:

Soooo Inside Edition claim she'll be at Sam's offices for the hearing. According to Twitter his offices are in Oja, CA which falls under the jurisdiction of  the Ventura County Sheriff where she was seen. 

This has my curiosity sparked. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Yeah, but she lives in Ventura County (Thousand Oaks) as well.

2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

This is way above them I would think. What would local police be able to do, investigate the court system? They probably have some mutual professional respect where they’d “let the court system handle its own issue”. 

I meant iregardless of the conservatorship and the legal hearings.

It is possible to file an independant police report if she believes something illegal has been done to her.

• Like 2

some of ya’ll really don’t know how to play the long game, do you?

She doesn’t look like she’s been crying at all, btw

If anything, these pics work a lot in her favor.  She’s out and about dealing with her issues all on her own. No lawyer, no boyfriend, no dad, no team…

She needs assistance and support 24/7 to fully function as a grown-up, they said… something simple like these pics go to show that notion is completely wrong 

You go Brit! We’ve got your back

• Like 7
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, rennen said:

Soooo Inside Edition claim she'll be at Sam's offices for the hearing. According to Twitter his offices are in Oja, CA which falls under the jurisdiction of  the Ventura County Sheriff where she was seen. 

This has my curiosity sparked. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Maybe she spoke about security/an arrival plan if they’re expecting media or a large gathering of people at his offices. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Or maybe she gave a performance of Criminal! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 5
11 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Maybe she spoke about security/an arrival plan if they’re expecting media or a large gathering of people at his offices. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Or maybe she gave a performance of Criminal! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Playlist for tomorrow 

Toxic 

Criminal 

My prerogative 

Lucky 

Overprotected 

Stronger :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

5 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Hopefully she can offer herself a complete makeover once this is all done. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: No shade yall, don't come for me. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

This is all you can contribute to her attending a Sheriff's department? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Refrain from CONSTANT negative remarks about her appearance.

• Like 8
50 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Are you serious? How can someone be so delusional? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I wonder what “his” Britney is telling him? 

Hes backtracked now saying that's not what he meant. That she WAS there, but not yesterday, 2 weeks ago

• Haha 1