Britney spotted at the Sheriff’s Department ahead of conservatorship hearing

I don't know anything about American justice system but the fact that she went there personally makes me think she is taking matters in her own hands. Like she making sure whatever she wants to do is being done, rather than letting other people do it for her and risking being deceived by them. So I guess it's a good sign?  

She probably asked for protection on her way to Ingham's office. And the fact she went alone ask the police for help is a way to show that she is perfectly capable to care for herself. Good move Britney, good move :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

The transcripts from her case where she says she was forced to perform while having a serious fever, she talked about it on stage just so it could be recorded by the fans. I think Britney has been planting evidences for her case for quite a long time and we never noticed. She going to the police department alone is surely another one. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, alexxxx said:

Yeah this is about protecting herself and sending those ****s a message before court that she’s not playing anymore. Just like her message about possibly retiring the stage. She also drove her car there yesterday. Go Brit! So refreshing to see her taking a stand. 

Women sometimes get killed when they stand up against their abusers. Her dad certainly seems unstable and its been mentioned that he has a gun. I hope she was there to ask for some police protection — and I pray they take it seriously and keep her safe. 🙏  

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Hopefully she can offer herself a complete makeover once this is all done. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: No shade yall, don't come for me. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

It floors me the number of “fans” on here who make negative comments about her looks. It’s disgusting. 

Go leave your s**ist/shallow comments on TMZ or US Weekly. This is a site for people who love Britney and are worried about her life — not her hair or eyeliner. 

• Like 3