Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Love how team con tried to make it seem as though britney spears didn't like the framing documentary and how she was said it showed her in a bad light. 

B.s u spoke on her behalf in that Twitter message, she probably wanted to watch it, and the only light that u were scared of was the light that showed how u CONNED and ABUSED her. Don't try and deflect 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

What's awkward is Britney asking for her own legal representative with Ingham there, lol. It's clear she doesn't want him. She just can't say. 

He knows too, He implied it with the Finance company recommendation comment, something about "If she goes without me" something along those lines.

Just now, AndyFoster said:

She said she didn’t believe Paris’s story, but wants people to believe hers and about smiley smoking on stage. 

I was like girllll noooo. 

No. Sorry. She said she did t believe Paris’ story until it was proven true, and that’s why she didn’t feel people believe her about her hardships.

She mentioned Miley and saying she could smoke joints on stage and they had the same management, so clearly there is a rabbit off somewhere! 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

She said she didn’t believe Paris’s story, but wants people to believe hers and about smiley smoking on stage. 

No she probably meant she didn’t believe Paris story at first but obviously later on watched the doc and obviously now believes as an example of how people won’t believe hers as she is  “Britney Spears” Plus miley did smoke a bl**t on stage... it’s on YouTube 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

people didn't even wait for the hearing to end wtf, why are people that stupid????????????

Its completely undersdtandable this happened. I dont blame anyone.

I just hope the media in there relaly tell us what is happening

3 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Well they hung out...She know Paris is a Fake Bihhh, I just wouldn't discredit someone's story ALOUD. Perish is always talking about Britney, not the other way around.

Just now, Shweetheart4012 said:

What did she say about Lynnes nails?

that she was able to have them done while Britney was told my her father that it's impossible for her to get some cosmetic treat sessions (hair, nails, etc.) She said that even the maids in her house had their nails done while she couldn't maintain herself. This explains the messy looks from her instagram.

Ohboy