Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Just now, AndyFoster said:

She said she didn’t believe Paris’s story, but wants people to believe hers and about smiley smoking on stage. 

I was like girllll noooo. 

She didn't meant it like that...She meant it the same way some Exhalers didn't believe it was that bad, or still dared criticize her appearance, etc. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AndyFoster said:

She said she didn’t believe Paris’s story, but wants people to believe hers and about smiley smoking on stage. 

I was like girllll noooo. 

Are you fkn for real dude? She said that she feared to share her own because even she herself doubted Paris' story at first. Don't twist her words like that.

• Like 4

Love how team con tried to make it seem as though britney spears didn't like the framing documentary and how she was said it showed her in a bad light. 

B.s u spoke on her behalf in that Twitter message, she probably wanted to watch it, and the only light that u were scared of was the light that showed how u CONNED and ABUSED her. Don't try and deflect 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

What's awkward is Britney asking for her own legal representative with Ingham there, lol. It's clear she doesn't want him. She just can't say. 

He knows too, He implied it with the Finance company recommendation comment, something about "If she goes without me" something along those lines.